Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the main quest in marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
I can go to marleybone,but i cannot find the main quest. The quests i have in marleybone are follows:cat scratch fever,there goes the hood,policeman's ball,and the racket jacket. Any oppinion on which is the main quest please reply, thanks, ski23

thanks that worked

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Go back to the quest log and hit the button, it will show you who sent you on the quest. All the main-line quests are started by the officer in Knight's Court.

If I remember correctly, it is:
1) Fight Jaques
2) Take out 6-8 Deadly Scratchers
3) One or two run around quests (see one of the ladies)
4) Clear out a house of foes.
5) See a retired officer
6) Final Fight in Clocktower.

Please note, this brain is over a half century old, so sometimes it is forgetful, but it is something like the about.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
ski23 wrote:
I can go to marleybone,but i cannot find the main quest. The quests i have in marleybone are follows:cat scratch fever,there goes the hood,policeman's ball,and the racket jacket. Any oppinion on which is the main quest please reply, thanks, ski23

I'm not sure which one is the main, cause it's been a while since i've played in there. But I know for sure that it isnt jacket racket. ;)
TIP: Try each quest (besides J.R, of course :D), and which ever one has a quest after that should be the main quest.

Delver
May 31, 2009
you go to museum get sent to mayor at digmore station who sends you to holmes who has you go to hyde park, chelsea court, ironworks, 3 areas in scotland yard, then off to the museum to do east and west tower, and finally big ben. Hope this helps, good luck.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The quests given to you by Bones is the main quest. The first series will send you to Hyde Part to speak to Ms. Conrail. Then to Chelsea Court.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life