Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new schools?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
Ok, guys, I've been looking at the new update page for a while and I noticed something on the TOP picture. I saw a sun, a moon, and a star icon inside the background of the school icons. Does this mean we finally get Astronomy schools like most people wanted (Excluding me)?

Explorer
Mar 27, 2009
Ovelence wrote:
Ok, guys, I've been looking at the new update page for a while and I noticed something on the TOP picture. I saw a sun, a moon, and a star icon inside the background of the school icons. Does this mean we finally get Astronomy schools like most people wanted (Excluding me)?

Study of things:
Stars: Astronomy or Astrology
Sun: ???
Moon: Selenologist

If anyone dissagrees to this or like to tell me the study of the sun, please go ahead! No problem. I just found 2 answers for star. I'm learning a lot trying to find more clues of the new schools. I made this to show our possibilities of names and such.

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Ovelence wrote:

Study of things:
Stars: Astronomy or Astrology
Sun: ???
Moon: Selenologist

If anyone dissagrees to this or like to tell me the study of the sun, please go ahead! No problem. I just found 2 answers for star. I'm learning a lot trying to find more clues of the new schools. I made this to show our possibilities of names and such.

Interesting...
-Luna0616