Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

its really just sad

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 25, 2009
I supose it's my turn to say something now...

There is nothing wrong with pointing out the wrongs of most of the complaints... as long as that's what we're doing.

What do I mean by this?

It's simple... very simple... to figure it out pay close attention to the end of my posts... in quite a few of them a say something that has to do with peace and how good it is.

Why is that important?
Because it can help us remember that while we are "complaining about complaining" we need to be carful of what we say.

Saying that Judgment or Wild Bolt should be kept, are not cheating, and are not worth a war... is fine because it's true and not an offencive thing to say.

However, calling someone a loser, or saying they are jerks because they don't want the card.... THAT IS JUST PLAIN WRONG!

So to anyone... no matter what side you're on... remember that altho you have the right to state your opinnion.... name calling and/or putting people down for their opinnion is not okay.

Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 45 Balance/Ice
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is like a clock... conflict amoung the parts will eventually break the whole thing.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
id like to see difrent races being able to be played like dogs from marlybone krocs and mandars

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
warriorkahn wrote:
id like to see difrent races being able to be played like dogs from marlybone krocs and mandars

uh, could some one plz tell me what this has to do with the subject? you should post this in pets ideas or something as it is a good idea and should be posted there.