Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia's World Icon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Question for the faculty of Ravenwood,

Ok I would like to know if the Celestia World Icon is done, if so can you please post it?

Thanks
Edward

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
And please tell me just one new spell in a new school to make the wait easier. Just the name will do

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
Gee a new school, now that I have waited on 3 grand masters and used up all of the training points...no luck for me.
cies la vie!

Rhemas
GM Death
GM Balance
GM Fire
LVL 45 Life
LVL 25 Storm

Survivor
May 10, 2010
Champion
Jan 27, 2009
wizardfire042 wrote:
what is celestia? where is it?

a new world coming out later this summer, it's after dragonspyre

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Answer me this: Why will it matter Celestia is impossible to get to anyway because of the IMPOSSIBLE tower in Regent's Square

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
jck96 wrote:
Answer me this: Why will it matter Celestia is impossible to get to anyway because of the IMPOSSIBLE tower in Regent's Square
Not true, i beat it :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
jck96 wrote:

I beat it like it stole something!!!!!!!

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
jck96 wrote:

There is a cool guide online for it. It even encludes cool stratigis for the bosses and and how they cheat.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Mattcactus wrote:
jck96 wrote:
Not true, i beat it :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I read a topic on th test relem page, and it said that it was possible, you just need a good team and stragey.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
zale14 wrote:
celistia?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
its "celestia" its a new underwater seaworld coming out for all the wizards who "have" finished the last quest in dragonspyre (ds.)

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
jck96 wrote:
i have finished it in the test realm you need ATLEAST 5 wizards with the same quest, i suggest, 2 life storm and ice ppl with the same quest, that s how we went threw it faster XD hAVE FUNN!!

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
I just beat the tower in Marleybone for Celestia, went to talk to the storm teacher and then my quest was gone. The portal to Celestia doesn't appear and the teacher has nothing else for me. I have completed ALL of the quests throughout the spiral, even side quests...... I am stuck. What do I have to do to get to Celestia? Can someone help me please! Thanks so much! :(

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
HPHARRYPOTTER11 wrote:
jck96 wrote:

There is a cool guide online for it. It even encludes cool stratigis for the bosses and and how they cheat.

Can you please post the link to the guide you are refering to? Thank you!

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
HPHARRYPOTTER11 wrote:
jck96 wrote:

NOOOOOO! I HATE CHEATING BOSSES a boss should be able to do only what a player can do, so why not give us something for our efforts in places like briskbreeze? like a "king of the tower" badge?

paul ironflame, grandmaster pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
I dont think it is right when fighting in the last tower in marleybone they get to cheat and use spells that use 4 pips when they only have one pip its also not right that they use power spells we dont get you people say if we cheat we will be thrown out of the game if we cant cheat why do they get to cheat its not right also the new world was suppose to be out in late june know we find out it wont open till the end of summer not to mention im lvl 50 which is a grand master but know we do quest we dont get to go up in lvl we pay to play wizard 101 and we are not allowed to cheat but you people have your new creatures in the last tower cheating please fix this ty

Hero
May 27, 2009
Could we get back on topic and find out if the World Icon is available for Celestia?

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
jck96 wrote:
The boss cheats the puzzles i think the boss should hjave high health not cheats

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
bionaknight wrote:
HPHARRYPOTTER11 wrote:
jck96 wrote:

NOOOOOO! I HATE CHEATING BOSSES a boss should be able to do only what a player can do, so why not give us something for our efforts in places like briskbreeze? like a "king of the tower" badge?

paul ironflame, grandmaster pyromancer

i do too the dude in the gm tower freaks me out the first time i went in there i was like do i have to save him too

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
caesqueda wrote:
I just beat the tower in Marleybone for Celestia, went to talk to the storm teacher and then my quest was gone. The portal to Celestia doesn't appear and the teacher has nothing else for me. I have completed ALL of the quests throughout the spiral, even side quests...... I am stuck. What do I have to do to get to Celestia? Can someone help me please! Thanks so much! :(

Im having the same problem. Did you ever find out the anwser?

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
mhauser wrote:
caesqueda wrote:

Im having the same problem. Did you ever find out the anwser?

you need to wait.celestia will come later this year

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
zancu wrote:
I dont think it is right when fighting in the last tower in marleybone they get to cheat and use spells that use 4 pips when they only have one pip its also not right that they use power spells we dont get you people say if we cheat we will be thrown out of the game if we cant cheat why do they get to cheat its not right also the new world was suppose to be out in late june know we find out it wont open till the end of summer not to mention im lvl 50 which is a grand master but know we do quest we dont get to go up in lvl we pay to play wizard 101 and we are not allowed to cheat but you people have your new creatures in the last tower cheating please fix this ty

sorry but i beat it four times with four grandmasters.
storm,fire,myth,death

try disspells they work

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
jck96 wrote:

soooooooooooo untrue!
i beat it twice

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Can you open celestia before the 29? I baught access and its about to end. My parents wont buy me more access after this. :( :( :( :( :(