Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The New Worlds and Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
i can't wait for Celestia. But I spent my training points on Life magic, and I'm lvl 46. I wish there was way to untrain and get points back and that sort of stuff.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
i'm pretty sure there will be new quests that give training points in Celestia for the new magics. Also, because of the higher levels, you might get a training point when you get to a new certain level. so i wouldn't worry about it.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2008
Hi, if you talk to Mr Lincoln in Golem Court, he will give you the option to spend 3500 crowns and to get your training points back. This way you can respend your training points, of course you will lose spells you learned with those training points.

Have Fun! :-)

Samuel Gold
Grandmaster Theurgist

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
2b3heart wrote:
i can't wait for Celestia. But I spent my training points on Life magic, and I'm lvl 46. I wish there was way to untrain and get points back and that sort of stuff.

They will probably give you more training points and if you want to unlearn your spells you ca go to Mr.Lincoln in golem court, it costs crowns though.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
By the way, there is a way you can get your training points back. Go talk to Mr. Lincoln in Golem Court. For an amount of crowns, you can get your training points back and retrain the cards that you want, and also get different spells. this is handy if you want to change your secondary magic.

Defender
May 24, 2009
There is a way to get your training points back and its called buy back training points! :-P All you have to do is go to Mr. Lincoln outside the golem tower and he will give you back your training points with a payment of crowns. The more training points you used, the more its going to cost. But if you just have rank zero cards then he will give them to you at no cost, Hope this helps! :-)

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Rokk wrote:
2b3heart wrote:

First of all they will probably give you more training points and if you want to unlearn your spells you ca go to Mr.Lincoln in golem court, it costs crowns though.
Considering that the lvl cap was raised to 60...

50-60=2 points
Zekes quest=1 point

But i hope they give more quests that give more points, I mean THREE schools, They should not make it avalible for the crown players who buy back their points

(Also KI dont block this message because i am making a good point here about crowns)

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
I have the same problem too, but i spent a few of my training points on some other random stuff. But i want to learn all schools, which i hope i will, because i believe this is only the first chapter of wizard101, like Professor Greyrose said.
I'm planning on buying my training points back and learning the astrals and the powerful three - Fire, ice, and storm. If i have enough after that, i would do myth and death.

In order:
Balance - My main
Life
Sun
Moon
Star
Fire
Storm
Ice

And Myth and death if possible.
-Luna0616

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
Rokk wrote:
2b3heart wrote:

First of all they will probably give you more training points and if you want to unlearn your spells you ca go to Mr.Lincoln in golem court, it costs crowns though.
Considering that the lvl cap was raised to 60...

50-60=2 points
Zekes quest=1 point

But i hope they give more quests that give more points, I mean THREE schools, They should not make it avalible for the crown players who buy back their points

(Also KI dont block this message because i am making a good point here about crowns)

I agree with you.

P.S. I edited the message I wrote cause it sounded like I was being to pushy :|