Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

About those updates...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Here are a few questions I had about the update coming.
1. With the pet mixing are we going to be able to mix special pets? such as burnzilla, wraith, sunbird w\card?
2. In previous posts I saw that the training points thing with the new schools doesn't seem fair to grandmasters who allready spent all their points, are we ablr to get a one buy back free thing?
3. Once again on pets, when you said that they would start helping us in battle I was thinking how? Do they just join the fray when the duel starts?
Please if I could get some answers that would be wonderfull.
Thanks for reading! :-D

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
arc1 wrote:
Here are a few questions I had about the update coming.
1. With the pet mixing are we going to be able to mix special pets? such as burnzilla, wraith, sunbird w\card?
2. In previous posts I saw that the training points thing with the new schools doesn't seem fair to grandmasters who allready spent all their points, are we ablr to get a one buy back free thing?
3. Once again on pets, when you said that they would start helping us in battle I was thinking how? Do they just join the fray when the duel starts?
Please if I could get some answers that would be wonderfull.
Thanks for reading! :D

They probably will give you more training points.

Historian
May 15, 2009
they are DEFINITELY gonna add a few more training points
every couple levels equals one training point auto so a level bump from 50 to 60 equals 2-3 more points
and if you have done EVERY zeke quest and maxed to 50
and never spent points on a 3rd school than u SHOULD be able to buy an full astral moon starts etc etc

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
All I am worried about in this expansion is the new schools.

Will these be secondary schools only, or main schools?
Will the grandmasters that have three schools (example: ice wizard that also has all the spells from life and storm) have to give up one school to try these other schools.?
Will the grandmasters get more training points more frequently? (example: every two levels get one or two training points. only for level 50 and up)

Someone please help!

Administrator
thadwolf wrote:

The release stated secondary only.
thadwolf wrote:
Will the grandmasters that have three schools (example: ice wizard that also has all the spells from life and storm) have to give up one school to try these other schools.?

You can already train from multiple secondary schools young Wizard, that won't change.
thadwolf wrote:
Will the grandmasters get more training points more frequently? (example: every two levels get one or two training points. only for level 50 and up)

Someone please help!

While more training points will be coming with the new world, we're not ready to release details on that at this time.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Apr 10, 2009
chill out :D . first of all we can guess off the bat that celestia is a sequal to DS, we can do this sence people hated grizzleheim for it's off topic story line and people have wanted a sequal to DS for some time now. KI would probably try to make a world that people would enjoy more (wiether this is for money or WHAT idk). Also at this point people would most likely have spent most training points already, so of course, KI would want this to be a popular expansion so my best guess is that we will get more training points. And according to prof. Greyrose's post above, it is clear that W101 is considering this issue. personally, i beleive the most cost effective thing to do is to raise the amount of training points gained in five levels and by a ZQ (zeke quest), or just lower the intervals (1 point for every 2 lvls). but my point is that there is going to be a lot of descusion and this is going to come up and KI will make an effort to solve this so that they can get some past customers to come back. so chill k? 8)

David Thundergem storm 50
Ryan Spiritglad life 48
others not worth mentioning lvl to low to count lol

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
thadwolf wrote:

The release stated secondary only.
thadwolf wrote:

You can already train from multiple secondary schools young Wizard, that won't change.
thadwolf wrote:

Someone please help!

While more training points will be coming with the new world, we're not ready to release details on that at this time.

OK, thanks! That helped my panic. Phew!

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
ok so they won't do this i think but why can't they give all grandmasters 2 -3 training points to get us going then we do all the quests and get more lol thats what i hope it's going to be like but if not Goodluck to everyone who will have to do the quests ( like me :) )