Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions/Concerns about the new updates!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
1. How is the new pet upgrades going to affect the level 48 pets that you get from your quests? Are they going to aid you in battle also or are they going to be obsolete and only give you what they give you now?

2. Are there going to be any new school spells with the new level cap? Like a spell for 52 and 58? I would really like to see a DoT spell for Myth and Balance they are the only schools that dont have a DoT spell, Storm dosent have one either except for the convert fire elf to storm elf and the Storm Hound pet that you have to get with crowns.

3. What are the new secondary schools going to be?

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
3. I don't have answers to any of the other questions, but I have an answer here. If you look at the picture that is included in the news update, it shows pictures of all the magics, plus the new ones. It shows a picture of a star, moon and sun. Thus the name "Celestia".

Defender
May 24, 2009
I don't think they are going to answer you because then it would be a spoiler so yeah just wait until the updates! :)

Explorer
May 31, 2008
There is a reason Myth and Balance DON'T have DOTS. That would make them overpowered, Balance could get through Tower shields while still inflicting a fair amount of damage on TOP of judgement. Myth has DOUBLE ATTACKS, this is because one gets rid of a shield, the other one is the full force of the attack. Myth doesn't need DOTS.

On another note, i'm looking forward to the new spells being released along with the new Pet Combat Feature.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
the new updates are cool in all but it should be changed because now people can see your arena stats and if your bad at it and have like -17 or something people are gonna make fun of you which makes this game worse cause no one wants to hear someone getting picked on just cause their stats when they could be good in battle just not arena

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
moviebuff3000 wrote:

2. Are there going to be any new school spells with the new level cap? Like a spell for 52 and 58? I would really like to see a DoT spell for Myth and Balance they are the only schools that dont have a DoT spell, Storm dosent have one either except for the convert fire elf to storm elf and the Storm Hound pet that you have to get with crowns.

life doesnt have a DoT spell either.