Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Multiple Shields

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I see where you can get the spell for 3 blades or 3 traps. where do i get 3 shields spell from?

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Either by finding/buying an amulet that gives it to you; I'm not sure if any clothing items that give it. Or you must be a Balance Wizard; not just have it as a secondary school but as your main school.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Dacwtw wrote:
I see where you can get the spell for 3 blades or 3 traps. where do i get 3 shields spell from?

The tri-shields are for Balance wizards. If you aren't a balance school individual, then you will have to use treasure cards or items.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2008
The tri-shields for balance wizards are each 50% protection, which is nice, but still lets a lot of damage through.

They can be very helpful when you don't know what all a monster can hit you with.

Defender
May 18, 2009
Well, you have to be balance. If you're not balance, you must be level 25 to get boots of the elements from the boot shop in marleybone. You must use crowns to get these. Also, a pet called the gamer piggle has it. You can get this from a gift card (I forgot where the card is from).

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009

When i wanted it some one told me i couldn't thats when i went to my other guy and made balance and got it it helps a lot so i would create a balance guy

w

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
At the same place, from Niles, the Balance tree. You just need training points, but you don't have to be Balance.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Dacwtw wrote:

You get the spells from the Balance Tree in Krokatopia. If you're not using a Balance wizard, it'll cost you a training point for each blade or trap spell you purchase. Also, they're dependant on what level you are, before you're able to obtain them...

I suggest that you only get the blade/trap that has your school (you don't have to buy all 4 spells, just the 2 you want), and then use your other training points to determine what secondary/third school you're wanting so the blades are more 'efficiant' for you in the long run.

You get the trap for fire/ice/storm at level 15, the matching blades at level 25.

You get the trap for life/death/myth at level 20, the matching blades at level 25.