Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School House Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
So this may seem small, but I am an avid house decorator and furniture hunter.

I purchased my storm house about two weeks ago and slowly I have been filling it, last night I realized that it was full... full really?

So let me get this straight you made the houses bigger...great. You made them more unique, fantastic, but didn't raise the item limit higher than 250? seriously? I just spent 100k gold on this house, I have two rooms that still need finishing and now I can't because I am out of space, even though my house feels empty.

Please do something...

Has anyone else had this problem?

Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
Although I've gotten close to filling my school houses, I seem to stop right before full. I love how the outside allows 250 items but it seems a bit of a waste of space since most of the new school houses have limited space outside but much more space inside. I agree that the inside should allow more than 250 items and keep the 250 item limit on the outside.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
this may fisrt time use quote but i agree with you a person sould be abile to make their house as crouded or as empty as they like it
Simplybill wrote:

I purchased my storm house about two weeks ago and slowly I have been filling it, last night I realized that it was full... full really?

So let me get this straight you made the houses bigger...great. You made them more unique, fantastic, but didn't raise the item limit higher than 250? seriously? I just spent 100k gold on this house, I have two rooms that still need finishing and now I can't because I am out of space, even though my house feels empty.

Please do something...

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Simplybill wrote:

Please do something...

no i haven't but am also a furniture hunter so I agree with you a person should be able to make their house as packed or empty as they wont.

p.s. i need to get a dictionary

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
:?
Simplybill wrote:

Please do something...

My Death School house is about 2/3rds full. The outside, being rather small, is no where close to the 250 item limit. If the numbers are a memory isssue and have to stay as is, I'd rather have a 150 item limit outside and 350 inside. Or the abliity to move numbers around. Have a 500 item limit but we get to choose where to spend those 500. I was having a great time adding all kinds of little things to my house untill I realized it was filling up and a couple rooms have hardly anything in them.

So while I don't have your problem just yet, I can see it coming. Especially if Celestia brings new furniture items.

Cassandra Darkheart
Master of Death

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
when i think about how fast i filled my dorm room up, i think my school house (when i get) will be rather empty, when it's full.

Rowan Shadowstalker, 36 death

Defender
May 09, 2009
no i havent had this issue and my house still has room inside and out, and both look and feel really full.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
hmm havent had the filled up prob at the school houses yet, see i kept my old houses too (i have sold off the sm wc and lg wc to make room for bigger ones)
my life spent much time decorating her sm ms house, she is also the museum keeper- i have large mb house for that
the tree house is great but i not want much more there be too over crowded
the mooshu house is so peaceful, i go there just to relax

have more than one house friends , pick a theme, all of mine start out with either sm wc or sm ms house to ease crowding in dorm room, then i buy a school house if i want or something else, fire has big ds and big krok houses

have fun move around lol