Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting fun

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I thought I'd post a little note to say how much I enjoy the crafting. Even though I have a few things I'd love to see improved, I've had a great time. I love that it is really challenging to make some things.

I finally got to Master Artisan and now I'm making cool things like the mannequin and furniture.

My favorite things are the DS furniture. I can't wait to make some really big items like the pavilion and maybe even the carosel.

by the way, caroselers...I'm a myth wizard, so i'm happy to help with creating earthquake treasure cards....I just can't figure out a good way to meet up and "trade" reagents or make it worthwhile...it takes me quite awhile to make them for even myself.

Tara Wildflower
Master Artisan

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Yah at first I HATED crafting, but it grows on you. Especially if no one is on and u need something to do. I am very pleased with what I've been able to make, such as the stone bridge(really great item) and the pavilion. Which only took me about one or two days worth of time each. Now I only need to get through DS crafting, . I seriously havent even bought the ring or whatever because it seems like a waste right now. (I am going to try it later) But oh the diamonds and black pearls! There are so many when I looked at the reagents u need :(!

BTW, is there a jackpot of diamond hits in DS that u know of? Cause I'm gonna need some!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer
Adept Crafter

Hero
May 27, 2009
I agree that crafting can be really fun - especially when you craft something new for the first time. It breaks up the striving toward experience and questing, and gives you something to look out for when doing all that running back and forth that has to be done. ALL of my wizards craft, and I wish they could share reagents or trade them like Treasure Cards.

My newest goal is to get 999 cattails - LOL!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009