Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about new patch!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
I must say this is just great but question about the lvl cap increase. I have a lvl 50 balance and pretty much used up all my training points. Will an increase in these be coming as well....or will the ones with a lvl 50 have to buy back all their points to train in these new schools? I also ask this cause I am trying to lvl a death wizard and to save me time and crowns...should I be saving my training points?

Also more of just a fan thing...but spring started on the 20th and today is the 24th. Just how much more spring before the pets hatchery...which by the way sounds AWSOME! For one...its great to lvl something while playing the game until the new words and lvl 60 cap. Just wondering cause I don't really get on as much after I got my first wizard to grandmaster and then beat the game.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I hope that every so many lvls we do get training points. I do not like the idea of spending crowns for getting back our already "used" training points. And yes i am also very excited about the new pet update . it sounds AWESOME!!!!!! It is spring so i guessed it would be coming out early April/Late March. Yet i am SOOOO excited :D about the new patch. My bff and i would be playing wizard101 24/7 on weekends.

Lenora SkyWhisper
Master Conjurer

Survivor
May 14, 2009
it said in the update notes that the new pets, minigames,etc were coming out in early spring so my guess would be that it would at least beta tested in early april or something, as for celestia, i would say that it would be in august.

Quinn moonflaame
high grandmaster diviner
and technomancer

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
gerabaldi wrote:
it said in the update notes that the new pets, minigames,etc were coming out in early spring so my guess would be that it would at least beta tested in early april or something, as for celestia, i would say that it would be in august.

Quinn moonflaame
high grandmaster diviner
and technomancer

They also said celestia would be on the test realm in june.