Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Poll!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Which is the best part in the expansion?

Results:

Pet Creator
Celestia
Level cap increased

I choose Celestia

Defender
May 24, 2009
Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
alienforce0320 wrote:

Results:

Pet Creator
Celestia
Level cap increased

I choose Celestia

i call celestia defenitely

Defender
May 09, 2009
i chose level cap and pet creator

though for the pet creator it would be cool if we could level up the schools pets

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Like Diablo said, ALL OF THEM (only way they would be bad is if KI made them crowns only )

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Either Celestia or pet creator

um..ah..ooh.. I can't choose!

Too Hard to choose.

The level cap I'm interested in; but I'm not actually looking forward to it.

~Jacob Ghostwhisper level 31 Magus Thaumaturge~

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
alienforce0320 wrote:

Results:

Pet Creator
Celestia
Level cap increased

I choose Celestia

i choose pet creator for my main thing. then goes celestia and then level cap increased. though i choose ALL of them :D

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
how come no one posted about the new schools? i am looking forward to that the mast. even if they have no good spells i still want to see what casting one of them looks like. (the symbol that appears in the air).

But of the ones listed, hmmmm, tie between celestia and pets. celestia cause, hey, new realm. but it will probably be really hard even for a current lvl 50 :( . and the pet thing cause it happening soon and will allow for more personal touches to our bestest friends XD, you know, if you dont got any player friends. But this will probably revolve around CROWNS, so i am not too woot for that right now either.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
conorjak7 wrote:
i chose level cap and pet creator

though for the pet creator it would be cool if we could level up the schools pets

I would actually have to agree. It would be nice to make our school pets stronger.

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
alienforce0320 wrote:

Results:

Pet Creator
Celestia
Level cap increased

I choose Celestia

I happen to like the last two because now we can finish your third school, while learning new spells!!!

Alex Mistfist
Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Lauren Stormstrider
Level 18 Life

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
has the new lvl cap gone into effect? Sept 25th .... I stopped playing after months of being stuck at 50 and only a few turn ins left to do .... why turn em in if it's not leveling me and I dont need a tidbit to place in my house?

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i chose lvl cap increase because i am grand fire and have about 11 month left of my year member ship and still waiting for celestia to come out so um yea i want new spells and lvl cap i could really care less about celestia (some times) so yea and the pet creator what are you talking about the hatching thing or what? 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :) :) :-) :) :-) :) :D

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
there is one thing that i cant do and that is the leviathan quest. i cant get past the boss he should either not be able to cheat with a lower health minion or no minion at all and be able to cheat.