Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What pet combinations would you choose?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
all of you guys arent getting it. ok lets say, but i am not being too serious but, lets say a satyr and a collosus the person with a satyr will get a frostcaller: its like a african american seraph with white hair ice styled and the person with a collosus will get a life elemental idk how it looks but thats it. lvl 48+ pets will cost like 80,000 gold normal pets like piggles or unicorns will cost like 1000 and sometimes when you get a pet like lets say i have an imp and a unicorn then i end up hatching with it. then it comes for about five minutes just like the pets i have. and then, i come with another imp. about 1000 coins for another imp. like 300 coins for an imp but 1000 for hatching one. not useful but with 48+ pets still costs an arm and a leg but you can end up getting the same pet you have or, get like an amazing pet! like the myth pet with the satyr will give a jade hound i think. a jade hound looks like a myth pet with a green texture thats how those hound look like myth pets with school textures. and i think this works but um satyr and piggle will give a brute piggle it gives the spell satyr and costs some good money danger hound with tempest will give you a ghost hound see? pets dont look like what you think they will like cyclops and pixie a flying cyclops? wont that be strange to see. well thats how the pets work. so i guess the 1000 gold is for like a second pet so there you go sometimes 80,000 gold will be worth it, sometimes it will just be a giant waste

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
If I could choose any pet combo I would do Jade Oni + A Blue Ghost = Death Oni, or even a Blue Ghost + Hydra = DEATH Hydra it would look really cool :D it would still have 3 heads but 1 would be black, 1 would be silver, and 1 would be white. :-) but the body would be black :?

Wolf Emerald (Level 31) Necromancer

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
um just a question. what pet would you get if you mix a hydra and orthrus, i know the one with the body based with the hydra but what the one with the body based on the orthrus?

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
me and my brother are going to mix a krokomummy and a blue ghost sadly it cost 21000 gold

Survivor
May 19, 2010
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
hmmm i would fuse...

ninja pig + piggle = ninja piggle

heckhound + ghost = ghost hound

evil snowman + blood bat = evil snowbat

red mander + krok = krokomander

hydra + hydra - hydra + hydra = 12 HEADED HYDRA :)

orthrus + orthrus + orthrus + orthrus + orthrus + orthrus + orthrus = 14 HEADED ORTHRUS

cyclops + krok + storm bat + mander = flying mander at arms(my favorite so far :D)

dragon + piggle + storm bats = storm draggle

Hope you like 'em.

( btw i am joking about 14 headed orthrus and 12 headed hydra)
Wow

Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
I would mix my ice colosous with a minotaur or a satyr. Maybe it would be an ice minotaur or a life colosous it would be cool.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
Defender
Aug 13, 2010
I know I know o: Maybe a...

Death Rat Magician or Storm Rat Magician
Balance Salamander
For Halloween -Black Storm Bat (Death) - Not like the Death Bat we have now
Fantasy (Life) Elf. He'd be wearing all green of course :P
Thunder Troll?

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
hmmm i would fuse...

ninja pig + piggle = ninja piggle

heckhound + ghost = ghost hound

evil snowman + blood bat = evil snowbat

red mander + krok = krokomander

hydra + hydra - hydra + hydra = 12 HEADED HYDRA :)

orthrus + orthrus + orthrus + orthrus + orthrus + orthrus + orthrus = 14 HEADED ORTHRUS

cyclops + krok + storm bat + mander = flying mander at arms(my favorite so far :D)

dragon + piggle + storm bats = storm draggle

Hope you like 'em.

( btw i am joking about 14 headed orthrus and 12 headed hydra)

hope your joking about a lot of them mecause a lot of them ARENT POSSIBLE

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
helephant + orthurus = inferno hound

that is a BEAST combination!

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Yep, yeah... OK, anyway i would mix these cause they'd actually MAKE something!!!!!!!!! (That doesnt mean you have to stop wasting your money on piggles+dragons )

Hydra+Orthrus:Basilisk/Cerberus (This is a true mix people!)

Hydra+Collosus:Some type of Ice Hydra (TRUE MIX.

So on, so on... So yeah and level 48 pets you mix will make something. Thats why you see all these 'Hybrid' pets so anyway your looking forward to getting your level 48 pet and spell. I'm one level away! 8) So yeah it will change soon :D

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Guys not trying to ruin your spirits but the piggle and the dragon wont EVER make anything. Only level 48 pets and some specially obtained pets will mix. Sorry guys :?

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
246-what-ever-your-name-is, you CAN mix stuff and make stuff. For example, Helios, Hydra+Helephant, if you dont believe me get your level 48 pet and mix it. Although one thing about mixing, for example lets say a Helephant's DNA type is this: 54 (15), you would have to find another level 48 pet with DNA this type:54 (15), it wont always make something, but still, i have 5 hydras from failed mixes. Thats cause my hydra's DNA is 52 (11) and i'd mix with stuff like 54 (14). So yeah, you can make stuff

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
chipper632 wrote:
helephant + orthurus = inferno hound

that is a BEAST combination!
This combination is already in the game!

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
myish123456 wrote:
Yep, yeah... OK, anyway i would mix these cause they'd actually MAKE something!!!!!!!!! (That doesnt mean you have to stop wasting your money on piggles+dragons )

Hydra+Orthrus:Basilisk/Cerberus (This is a true mix people!)

Hydra+Collosus:Some type of Ice Hydra (TRUE MIX.

So on, so on... So yeah and level 48 pets you mix will make something. Thats why you see all these 'Hybrid' pets so anyway your looking forward to getting your level 48 pet and spell. I'm one level away! 8) So yeah it will change soon :D
The Ice Hydra is called Creeper

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
What do i get if i hatch
Red Gobbler + Jade Oni=?
Red Gobbler + Stormzilla=?
Red Gobbler + Hydra=?
Red Gobbler + Orthrus=?

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
Luvas wrote:
I know I know o: Maybe a...

Death Rat Magician or Storm Rat Magician
Balance Salamander
For Halloween -Black Storm Bat (Death) - Not like the Death Bat we have now
Fantasy (Life) Elf. He'd be wearing all green of course :P
Thunder Troll?

btw um i think i heard from somewhere that to get a frostcaller when you mix satyr with colosuss idk how much it cost lol idk!
well what ever lol ya

Survivor
Mar 23, 2010
I have a question? What is this combination

Forest lord+ judgement

This might look !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Survivor
May 13, 2009
here are mine

Jade oni+ Stormzilla= jadezilla
firehound+ cyclops= Cyhound
Mander+krok=Mandrok

:-)

Luke thunderfist lvl 42

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I would mix a:

Dragon + Brass Golem = Draconian
Then...
Draconian + Dire Ghoul = Mini-Malistaire :D :D
THEN...
Mini-Malistaire :D :D + Yellow Ghost = Mini-Cyrus
THEN!!...
Mini-Cyrus + Frog/Sweeper = Mini-Halston
Then......................
Mini Halston + Goat monk = Electric Monk (gives 1 Monkzilla)
then!...
Electrical monk + Fog Unicorn = Mini-Moomoo XD(aka Mini-Moolinda)
Ianthine Spectre + Fire elf = Mini-Alicane
Then :D
Mini-Alicane + Mini-Moomoo = Mini-Falmae
Fairy + Ice Bats = Icicle Fairy
Icicle Fairy + Icicle Fairy = Glacier Fairy
Mini-Falmae + Glacier Fairy = Mini-Greyrose
Mini-Greyrose + Krok = Mini-Alhazard
Mini-Alhazard + Death Leprechaun = Mini-Dworgyn
Mini-Malistaire :D :D + Mini-Cyrus + Mini-Halston + Mini-Moomoo + Mini-Falmae + Mini-Greyrose + Mini-Dworgyn + Mini-Alhazard = Are you ready for it?

... MINI-AMBROSE!
How would you bread 8 at once you ask? The hatchery could have a zone that you could only enter if you had one or more of the 8 needed breeds.
However... Cost For Mini-[Teachers name] can range from 45k to 125k.
Isnt it amazing how so much can like and a simple dragon can lead to having the ultamite wizard of the game? cool right ;)
Thx for reading
Nicholas Rubyshard, Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
ooh! my cloud demon and my fierce hound a fierce demon or a cloud hound! i love both of those pets!

Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
I would mix my firezilla and my wildclaw

Justin Hawkflame
lvl 22 pyromancer