Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
I hate the idea of 3 other new schools! Original is better! But I love how their going from 50 to 60 on limit levels. Also, the new world is awesome. If any message board leaders read this I have some idea:

Navida: ( Medieval Times ) where their is a king( King Fredrikson) in trouble with his son (Prince Matthew) are in a huge trouble when a dragon kidnaps the queen(Queen Floom). (The dragon is sent by someone but no one knows yet)

Piggle Land: ( Flowers )A world where piggles rule but evil monsters come in and take their land! The monsters are grumps ( hairy creatures that are so harry you cant see their face! ) (Enemy not revealed)

Werewolf Mountains: Werewolves were wizards but got bitten by the werewolf king (Wilstonmy) who was with the Marleybone group but was fired so seeked revenge. ( Enemy not revealed yet )

Coconut Island: ( Basically Hawaii ) Is about cute Katz that live on a big island but are thrown out by dogs. ( Opposite of Marleybone ) The Katz are forced to ask help from you the wizard. (Enemy not revealed)

Vispin: ( Dark like Nightshade )Vampires are biting everyone like crazy! Soon you find out that they are being controlled by Malistare's and Cyrus's Father (Licoin Drake) Who put Malisatre up to becoming evil but their mother (Miss Scarlet Drake) Taught Cyrus to be good. Lincoin: Death Scarlet: Myth

Vif: ( Heaven and Heck )Angels and Demons are attacking each other! The demons start it saying they want power from their master (Lincoin Drake) Angels are asking for help from the wizards.

Emeraldo: (Final World) You finally meet Lincoin Drake and fight each other! Once you defeat him you have saved the spiral and have the honorary badge of Wizard Warrior. This world is poison such as poison seeping out of statue, poison waterfalls, poison monsters, etc. ( Like Dragonspyre but not lava ) Also when you defeat the villain you learn Cyrus and Malistares past and also spot a emerald ( Emeraldo means Emerald) The jewel is the main point of the problem and is in good hand since it was stolen because of it's power.

Anyways that's my opinion and my idea :-D PLEASE AMBROSE READ MY IDEAS!

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
bdawg99 wrote:
I just saw the new world, level cap, pets, and school! Thank you so much Ki.
How did you see it? did you see it after Dragonspyre? How did you get there?

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
Me too. It all sounds like fun! Do we think we will have to finish DS to unlock the new area?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
bdawg99 wrote:
I just saw the new world, level cap, pets, and school! Thank you so much Ki.

Yeah thanks, the first thing i though was omg. second was (insert faint here)
I am so excited for the updates

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
This new stuff is gonna be SUPER awesome!!!!! i may be only lvl 43 but i am gonna get to lvl 50 by the time Celestia comes out. Are there really be enough quests to get a person from lvl 50 to lvl 60. And i cant wait for the new pet stuff. I wanna design my own pet, hatch them from an egg, race them (minne is gonna be AWESOME at racing), and play minigames with them!!!! KI, you guys never run out of ideas! they keep getting better and better

Defender
May 24, 2009
Explorer
May 22, 2009
Something does worry about this, amongst all the good. Grandmasters. I have a grandmaster who has done literally every quest, and now the level cap is being raised. Proffessor Greyrose, please help me with this! Does the XP we earned that got vanished just come back, or is it not possible to gain enough XP to reach 60. I think that this should be addressed when creating Celestia. OK, back to topic, yay celestia!

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
GamerTiara wrote:
I hate the idea of 3 other new schools! Original is better! But I love how their going from 50 to 60 on limit levels. Also, the new world is awesome. If any message board leaders read this I have some idea:

Navida: ( Medieval Times ) where their is a king( King Fredrikson) in trouble with his son (Prince Matthew) are in a huge trouble when a dragon kidnaps the queen(Queen Floom). (The dragon is sent by someone but no one knows yet)

Piggle Land: ( Flowers )A world where piggles rule but evil monsters come in and take their land! The monsters are grumps ( hairy creatures that are so harry you cant see their face! ) (Enemy not revealed)

Werewolf Mountains: Werewolves were wizards but got bitten by the werewolf king (Wilstonmy) who was with the Marleybone group but was fired so seeked revenge. ( Enemy not revealed yet )

Coconut Island: ( Basically Hawaii ) Is about cute Katz that live on a big island but are thrown out by dogs. ( Opposite of Marleybone ) The Katz are forced to ask help from you the wizard. (Enemy not revealed)

Vispin: ( Dark like Nightshade )Vampires are biting everyone like crazy! Soon you find out that they are being controlled by Malistare's and Cyrus's Father (Licoin Drake) Who put Malisatre up to becoming evil but their mother (Miss Scarlet Drake) Taught Cyrus to be good. Lincoin: Death Scarlet: Myth

Vif: ( Heaven and Heck )Angels and Demons are attacking each other! The demons start it saying they want power from their master (Lincoin Drake) Angels are asking for help from the wizards.

Emeraldo: (Final World) You finally meet Lincoin Drake and fight each other! Once you defeat him you have saved the spiral and have the honorary badge of Wizard Warrior. This world is poison such as poison seeping out of statue, poison waterfalls, poison monsters, etc. ( Like Dragonspyre but not lava ) Also when you defeat the villain you learn Cyrus and Malistares past and also spot a emerald ( Emeraldo means Emerald) The jewel is the main point of the problem and is in good hand since it was stolen because of it's power.

Anyways that's my opinion and my idea :D PLEASE AMBROSE READ MY IDEAS!

Nice ideas but I think the Titan Lord should twist into this somehow.

Defender
May 09, 2009
the one thing i want to know is if the new schools can be a main school and have a representative in ravenwood (like the balance school) if they can be main schools THAT WOULD BE AWESOME :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Sep 29, 2009
omg awesome that they have new updates does anyone no when the updates come out like the exact date so i can lvl my 48