Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i REALLY hate the labyrinth

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 10, 2009
this place is number ONE on places i hate to go to. I hate this place with a passion. i hate it A LOT, the reason being it takes to hours to do and it is ALL boss battles. lets see here, one pluse three, plus to, plus one, so 7 bosses. but no that not it. KI has the idea for use to do it TWICE! no wait no, THREE TIMES! now i am doing it my third and let me say, the lvl 48 life quest is hard enough, it is hard enough to get to level 48, it is hard enough to bo all oakhearst's quests, and it is very hard to do this place. i just came back from a failed attamped at the labyrinth. 2 of my friends ported away, and one when screen dead. i hate this place. i was wondering does anyone hate it as much as i do? you tell me.

Delver
May 31, 2009
It is hard and it should be to make it interesting, but I have never been there for more than and hour whether in a group or soloing. I do not know you and how you play but you must be doing something different than me an I have run a life, a fire, a balance, and a death through it. Not just the story line stuff either but going back in for school quests as well.

So no I do not hate going in there, now kessington park trying that solo working soo hard and only getting a badge and junk clothes in exchange for burning through treasure cards and potions that is something worth hating.

This weekend look for Michael Anvil I will be helping some friends burn through that whole area with either my fire or myth characters. I will be happy to help you.

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
zoromon42 wrote:
this place is number ONE on places i hate to go to. ... THREE TIMES! ...

I had to do it FOUR TIMES (I forgot the rose on a life character). I hope you got life's top deck, because here is the bad news. Remember Gallium, that street boss at the end of the labyrinth? He is clutching life's top deck like it was his first born child. (Information you can get by looking at the stats of many life wizards that have their top deck.)

Grit your teeth and get ready to visit the Labyrinth again.

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
mpetersen68 wrote:
It is hard and it should be to make it interesting, but I have never been there for more than and hour whether in a group or soloing. I do not know you and how you play but you must be doing something different than me an I have run a life, a fire, a balance, and a death through it. Not just the story line stuff either but going back in for school quests as well.

So no I do not hate going in there, now kessington park trying that solo working soo hard and only getting a badge and junk clothes in exchange for burning through treasure cards and potions that is something worth hating.

This weekend look for Michael Anvil I will be helping some friends burn through that whole area with either my fire or myth characters. I will be happy to help you.

well that will bedifficult cause we probably in different time zones :?. but thx for the offer.

and ya i dont have THAT MUCH intrest going for the best life deck just because i am fine with the dragonfire deck i have, i really dont care much for decks as long as i can use most of my cards with my current one

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Its torture!

Lol I was messing around and I actually sent it in on accident . So if you're wondering what "dfd" meant, I have no idea....lol

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
well i finally beat it for the, hmmmm, seventh time so i happy :D now to get my other 4 people through there

btw, i did it about six and a half times since i ported to someone to get the flower who was already there, not seven times.

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Its torture!

Lol I was messing around and I actually sent it in on accident . So if you're wondering what "dfd" meant, I have no idea....lol

YAY, you posted on MY post :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i am a huge fan!

Defender
Jun 04, 2009

They may make you do the Labyrinth three times, but DS is the hardests current world.

So, Wizard101 wants to give a challenge, for DS has more dungeons then MS, MB, and KT. GH and WC have little dungeons, but Grizzleheim is optianal.

Remember, wizard, this game is fun, not frustrating.

Hannah Dragonsword l. 39 fire

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
I have done the Labyrinth 7 times three for quests, when my friend who I am helping along in DS asks me for help at school. I felt like I was going to rip my head off I was NOT going to do for an eighth time. Unfortunetly I ended up screaming no! to her during reccess. Luckily she understood after I explained.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
accioliv88 wrote:

Fun, not frustrating? Omigosh!?!?! Really? So the labyrinth isnt frustrating, or father drake, or all those fifty other dungeons you have to do??? Nothing is even a bit frustrating?

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:

Fun, not frustrating? Omigosh!?!?! Really? So the labyrinth isnt frustrating, or father drake, or all those fifty other dungeons you have to do??? Nothing is even a bit frustrating?

Wizard101 doesn't want to make you upset. It's not a real WORLD thing, you know. So don't get all worked up.

Hannah Dragonsword 39 fire

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
It took me 2 hours with 3 friends, plus me is 4. I HATE The Labyrinth much more than you. Now I have to go back in there for more bosses cause now I am the the Obsidian Chest quest. They are everywhere.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
It took me 2 hours with 3 friends, plus me is 4. I HATE The Labyrinth much more than you. Now I have to go back in there for more bosses cause now I am the the Obsidian Chest quest. They are everywhere.

Please do not be mean to me, I just want to try to explain this clearly to you.

The Labyrinth is hard. I just got to DS, and everyone is asking for help. PLEASE just realize that right now, DS is the final world, and the Labyrinth is the hardest dungeon. Understand that it is not a life and death situation, you just need to complete it to fight Malistare. If this was REAL world stuff, it would matter. But this is a computer game. Please do not be mean to me, because everyone is mean to me on the message boards. IDK why, they just are. This is my opinion, and I just want Wizard101 to be fun and safe and not hurtful or frustrating, because they are awesome :D

-Hannah Dragonsword