Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I LOVE Marleybone...Do you?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
I don't like MB. ITS SOOOO LONG XD I got to MB on my Death wiz and I said: Shoot, its MB lol

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Marley Bone? NEVER NEVER NEVER

Its so bad. NO happy lighting, random dogs, hard dungeons, I LIKE EVERY WOLRD MORE Sorry for caps

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
It's ... okay :]

I was never really a big fan of it for some reason, I remember with my balance I positively hated it, but with storm for some reason, it's easier, plus, I'm getting tons luckier with side quests :-D, but I think MB is my 3rd favorite world, Mooshu is my 1st, and Dragonspyre is my 2nd. But anyway, GO MB!!!

Ethan Spiritblade - Level 50 Balance
Ethan Storm - Level 29 Storm

Survivor
May 19, 2010
Hey GUYS! I LOVE MARLEYBONE TOO! Of all the worlds in the spiral MB is what i love the most. I don't really know why i like it lol. :D

Explorer
May 06, 2010
Mario7709's little brother says:I love Marleybone but not the Iron Works it's kind of hard for me but it's still nice :D

Survivor
May 01, 2010
woow wrote:
I LOVE Marleybone...Do you? :)
i hope so, post here if you do, or maybe if you are having a problem...remember, we all wont to help!

Taylor LifeDreamer
Level 36
Ice Wizard
Wizard101-the game that trys to be great-and succeeds!
omg so do i! i used to have the royal estate! did you know there is a secret shop in digmoore station behind the mayor? if you didnt now there is another thing you can enjoy! :D
Jacob Dreamcrafter
level 39 myth wizard
currently in mooshu

Survivor
May 08, 2010
Even though I have only seen the MB commons I LOVE IT!!! I like the clothes there especially :D

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
nikki2hip54 wrote:
woow wrote:
i hope so, post here if you do, or maybe if you are having a problem...remember, we all wont to help!

Taylor LifeDreamer
Level 36
Ice Wizard

MB best place ever! GH.... o.o RV worst place ever. It is SOOO hard.
MB :) Favorite places are, Big Ben, counterweight east and west, Dr Von Katzenstien's labritory. Something like that. o.o
Worst places I hate in MB are, Ironworks, Freddy nine lives, (Life quest for regenerate, BEWARE YOU GOT TO DEFEAT HIM NINE TIMES LIFE STUDENTS!!! ) and last....but least......KENSINGTON PARK!!! AHHH! DUN DUN DUN... That quest is SOOOO hard.

but besides that, me and marleybone are like best buddies from a birthday party! :)

cheers, Llwella EarthBlood. Magus level 33. Life and fire! fire inferno. Something like that. hehe

BTW, Freddy isn't that hard... I mean, Ironworks's DEFINATLEY harder... so scratch Freddy off tht list... oh and Death students ALSO have to beat him.

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
I love hate Mb. I hate it's SO easy to get caught in a battle, I hate Kensington Park (a wizard's nightmare), and I hate Katz Lab. I love Big Ben, Counterweighs, Hyde Park, and um um uhhh Chelsea Court (maybe a bit)...
More to come, when I edit this, maybe...

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
I love how MarleyBone looks, BUT it was a big difficulty jump from Krokotopia. I learned to cope with the no-sidewalk part (IE: Walking in the middle or stay on the FAR sides), the enemies there are tough for those of my level (29). But aside from that I think it's a stellar area. I believe if I were a higher level I would love this place, I already do minus the difficulty.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2010
superpieman4 wrote:
Marleybone?... eh? :D I'm not exactly sure at this point, i'm going to do counter weight west and i want to go to mooshu. I am wondering if marleybone is modeled after England(ish) or a place like that. I would like to know and for the most part marleybone is really cool. I think it needs sidewalks though...
P.S. Sorry if you live in england and that hurt your feelings, i just thought of a place like that.

yes it is a englandish tmeth to it like big ben and scottlin yard -_- :( :? i can't belive that you were thinking of that its ovesis to see

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
Marleybone? EHH.... it's okay. :x The only flaw is that IT"S SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It takes forever and ever and ever to do it!! GRRRR... I do like the theme and setting, although it is so DARK unlike mooshoo.
Happy Wizarding,
Sierra Pearlsmith
level 32 ice wizard

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
superpieman4 wrote:
Marleybone?... eh? :D I'm not exactly sure at this point, i'm going to do counter weight west and i want to go to mooshu. I am wondering if marleybone is modeled after England(ish) or a place like that. I would like to know and for the most part marleybone is really cool. I think it needs sidewalks though...
P.S. Sorry if you live in england and that hurt your feelings, i just thought of a place like that.

Well its a part of England its based off of London. I LOVE mb For extra proof I have mb clothing an mb house lots of mb furniture plus the dogs,cats,frogs,and rats talk funny, no offense.

Explorer
May 06, 2010
Mario7709's little brother says: I LOVE MARLEYBONE! It's a great place it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool :D

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
Its an ok world wouldnt say its the best or the worst right now but i guess its probably rank four...... I mean some the layout of the worlds ok took some imagination let me tell you But i think it could be alot better like the other worlds....

Alexandria
lvl 53 Ice

Survivor
May 03, 2010
No I do not love marleybone

I HATE IT! It can be ok at some times but usually it is so annoying!
It has no sidewalks, the background is just depressing, the npcs are rude, you have to run all over one area for a single quest...
this list could go on forever.

Lucas Ghostflame lvl 60 necromancer and hater of marleybone
Richard Lionheart lvl 26 conjurer that hates marleybone and is stuck on it

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
superpieman4 wrote:
Marleybone?... eh? :-D I'm not exactly sure at this point, i'm going to do counter weight west and i want to go to mooshu. I am wondering if marleybone is modeled after England(ish) or a place like that. I would like to know and for the most part marleybone is really cool. I think it needs sidewalks though...

I live in England, and I'm not offended. Marlybone is modeled on the basis of London, small streets, houses right next to each other, cobble stone flooring everywhere, Purely London :-)

However, I do like the idea of the Rooftop area's rather than street after street, reminds my of the old film Mary Poppins lol, gosh it's been a long time since i seen that ... *lapses into silent flash back of my youth* ...

Ayhoo, Marlybone is Awesome, I love it, not only for the fact it's based on a British City, but the quests, gameplay, area's, challenges of the mobs and bosses, it's great, very well done, and brilliantly thought out, I can only congratulate the people that sat down and thought up the Marlybone World, because that have done a fantastic job.

Happy Hunting
Mike

Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
I like marleybone a whole lot (Thank gosh somebody likes marleybone) people who did not like marleybone are probably tired of the fetch quests(i did not like those quests) but anyways MARLEYBONE ROCKS!!! too many people like mooshu XD

Alexander Lionsword: Lvl 39 pyromancer

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Marleybone was heck for me. Everywhere i turned was me getting sucked into battle. BUT it only took me a week to get through it.

Chase Nightbreath, Level 35 Pyromancer
"Anything is possible. Ya just gotta belive."

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I love it very much as well. My favorite world in fact! It took me so long to realize it but I have finally gave in. MB is the bessssst.

Survivor
May 04, 2010
woow wrote:

Taylor LifeDreamer
Level 36
Ice Wizard
Alot of people don't like marleybone but I do and so do you:)

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
um, NO WAY. i hate marleybone. you get caught WAY too easily and its too hard for level 25s to solo. all in all, its my least favorite world

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
GreyG wrote:
No offense to anyone on here but I HATE MARLEYBONE!
The thing goes slow, it is hard to move, the areas are small and cramped, and its just too dark.

YES YES YES! i COMPLETELY agree. i cant stand marleybone. plus, it takes too long. and its way too hard to walk around without getting caught

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
superpieman4 wrote:
Marleybone?... eh? :-D I'm not exactly sure at this point, i'm going to do counter weight west and i want to go to mooshu. I am wondering if marleybone is modeled after England(ish) or a place like that. I would like to know and for the most part marleybone is really cool. I think it needs sidewalks though...

to confirm your suspicions, here are your comparisons

barkingham palace- buckingham palace
big ben- pretty self explanatory
chelsea court, hyde park, digmoore station, scotland yard, etc
wolfminster abby- westminster abby
i assume you get the point

-Blaze Duskcrafter
Legendary Diviner