Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I cant beat this boss- help

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
I have played wizard 101 for a while now, and i have started on my second character, Connor crowfist after My other balance wizard, Andrew Dragonstalker.

Connor is a level 12 myth wizard who has just gotten his mythblade.
He is currently in krokotopia and i cant beat this certain boss there.
You may be shocked, but its the biti nirini the first actual boss in krokotopia.

I have tried him about 4 times and i have failed. I came close 2 times while summoning a 1 pip troll minion when we casted a double cyclops on him and took him out :)

Then the minion had took me out right before i was about to heal with my pixie. ( that was my 4th try)

I havent gone and finished many side quests in wizard city and i havent finished collosus bvld and sunken city. :(

I really dont wanna go back to wizard city, but at the same time i am stoked to explore krokotopia!

However the main reasons i think why i cant beat him are:
1. i am too low of a level
2. i need to finish wizard city
3. I am fighting 2 enemies at the same time

Andrew Dragonstalker level 46 master sorcerer
Connor Crowfist level 12 initiate conjurer

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
sparkboy187 wrote:
I have played wizard 101 for a while now, and i have started on my second character, Connor crowfist after My other balance wizard, Andrew Dragonstalker.

Connor is a level 12 myth wizard who has just gotten his mythblade.
He is currently in krokotopia and i cant beat this certain boss there.
You may be shocked, but its the biti nirini the first actual boss in krokotopia.

I have tried him about 4 times and i have failed. I came close 2 times while summoning a 1 pip troll minion when we casted a double cyclops on him and took him out :)

Then the minion had took me out right before i was about to heal with my pixie. ( that was my 4th try)

I havent gone and finished many side quests in wizard city and i havent finished collosus bvld and sunken city. :(

I really dont wanna go back to wizard city, but at the same time i am stoked to explore krokotopia!

2. i need to finish wizard city

Andrew Dragonstalker level 46 master sorcerer
Connor Crowfist level 12 initiate conjurer

Heh hem.

The only reason you cannot beat Biti is because you are soloing. Because krokotopia is the first "hard" world for newcomers, the bosses arent easy for them to solo. Even a lvl 5 as a helper can make it go fast. What I have learned in many of my characters is in krokotopia, you solo ordinary monsters, but bosses you do multiplayer. It makes it faster and cleaner, and less of your defeats so you can get outta there and get to MB.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer
Keena Firefountain~ lvl 46 Master Pyromancer
Iridian Soulthief~ lvl 19 Journeyman Necromancer

Delver
May 31, 2009
you could beat him but you need the right cards to come up. I agree with your opinion that you should finish wizard city as this wil make you around level 16, give you sandstorm, a bigger deck, more health, better outfit with bonuses. Most people do all of wizard city except sunken city before going to kroktopia.
The general rule is
level 15 kroktopia
level 25 marleybone
level 35 mooshu
level 45 dragonspyre

Good luck

Delver
May 29, 2009

You probably are right. Most people don't make it to Krokotopia until they are around Journeymen (level 15).

2. i need to finish wizard city...I havent gone and finished many side quests in wizard city

You answered yourself on this one. This will give you experience so you increase your health, mana, and may even get some more training points to learn a new spell.

i havent finished collosus bvld

Doing Colossus Blvd prepares you for fighting two enemies at once. All the worlds after Wizard City will have a minimum of two monsters in the dueling ring with you.

the minion had took me out right before i was about to heal with my pixie

One of the strategies I have learned to use over time is to ALWAYS take out the lowest level minion first. That is one less monster that will be attacking you. Chances are the boss won't attack every turn because it will be too busy preparing for a big attack. This gives you time to heal or put up your defenses.

Hope this helps you and Good Luck!

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Since KT is the second world, well I maybe should say third, (Grizzleheim) the bosses are harder. You should ask a friend for help fighting. If they say no, help them with a quest before or after they help you. Mark your location if it's before, though.

If you solo it, it is challenging.

I started to solo around level 25 in KT (yes, I was still stuck in fire part of KT- I don't get dungeons)

Hannah Dragonsword, l. 39 fire

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
accioliv88 wrote:
Since KT is the second world, well I maybe should say third, (Grizzleheim) the bosses are harder. You should ask a friend for help fighting. If they say no, help them with a quest before or after they help you. Mark your location if it's before, though.

I started to solo around level 25 in KT (yes, I was still stuck in fire part of KT- I don't get dungeons)

Well i'm the kind of person who likes to play at weird times so i can level up connor and work on leveling up andrew in the day.

(Just got power nova) 8)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
accioliv88 wrote:

Grizzleheim isnt the third world. It goes like this:

Wizard City
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Dragonspyre
Grizzleheim
(soon to be) Celestia
To be continued......

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:

Wizard City
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Dragonspyre
Grizzleheim
(soon to be) Celestia
To be continued......

It depends. If you reach KT at level 20, then Grizzleheim will be the 2nd, depending on if you decide to do it.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
well most of these battles in krokotopia go the same way. Remember, keep a SMALL deck so its easier to get the cards you need. Typically for boss battles in pyramid of the sun I have : 3 mythblades, 3 cyclopes, 2 trolls, 3 fairies, 2 sprites(if you took life as secondary), 2/3 troll minion depending on how tough the boss is. Since you're fighting biti, I suggest packing in golem minions instead of troll minions. Yes, GOLEM minions. This guy will do about 80-140 damage to any monster per round and hes absolutely free! Just summon minion, blade, cyclopes the bosses minion, heal, wand, blade, cyclopes on boss. If he's still alive after that, just repeat the steps.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
pbjbagel45 wrote:
well most of these battles in krokotopia go the same way. Remember, keep a SMALL deck so its easier to get the cards you need. Typically for boss battles in pyramid of the sun I have : 3 mythblades, 3 cyclopes, 2 trolls, 3 fairies, 2 sprites(if you took life as secondary), 2/3 troll minion depending on how tough the boss is. Since you're fighting biti, I suggest packing in golem minions instead of troll minions. Yes, GOLEM minions. This guy will do about 80-140 damage to any monster per round and hes absolutely free! Just summon minion, blade, cyclopes the bosses minion, heal, wand, blade, cyclopes on boss. If he's still alive after that, just repeat the steps.

If you do have a big deck, then only put in spells you NEED.

Hannah D. 39 fire

Delver
May 29, 2009
accioliv88 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
accioliv88 wrote:

Wizard City
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Dragonspyre
Grizzleheim
(soon to be) Celestia
To be continued......

It depends. If you reach KT at level 20, then Grizzleheim will be the 2nd, depending on if you decide to do it.

Grizzleheim is not a second, third, or last world. It is an OPTIONAL world. You do not have to do it to advance in the storyline. However like IAmLezul stated you do have to go through Wizard City in order to go to Krokotopia. You have to beat Krokopatra to go to Marleybone. You have to deafeat Meowiarty to move on to Mooshu and you have to best Jade Oni to advance to Dragonspyre.

You can go to Grizzleheim at various levels if you choose to, but it is not REQUIRED.

Wizard City---------->Grizzleheim Level 5
Krokotopia---------->Grizzleheim Level 20-25
Marleybone---------->Grizzleheim Level 25-35
Mooshu---------->Grizzleheim Level 35-45
Dragonspyre---------->Grizzleheim Level 45-50

These are just estimates of the levels you might be at when you get summoned to go back to Grizzleheim and help out there.

I have a level 50 who went when it first came out and got a few quests, but she has not been back since. It has not affected my playing or ability to achieve Grandmaster and get ready to move on to Celestia.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Hero
May 02, 2009
Well I have a Lv. 13 Myth wizard, and summoning out only a 1-pip minion won't get you very far.

What I do is wait to get 3 pips, then summon out a troll brute (the 3-pip troll minion) and work together to defeat him.

Some say to take out the minion first, but with my experience with minions (I have a fire grand also, who I love to use minions with), if your minion goes for one target, then that means you can go for the other. That way, you can focus on taking out whichever target he's not after (unless it's a boss, but it's up to you)

I hope I helped.

Also, I recommed doing Collossus Blvd. because it will give you experience fighting 2 enemies at once. Trust me, it's well worth it.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
i did that boss with my friend, he teleported to me in the pyrimid and it went by alot smoother the biti is a piece of cake with help. :-)

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
Well then how did you beat him last time Level 46 Master Sorcerer?