Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade Oni Pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
Hey,
I was just wondering if anyone knew if that Jade Oni dropped the Jade Oni pet. And if he does is the Jade Oni pet that Jade Oni himself drops a no trade item?

Thanks!
Travis Breeze 50 Balance
James Breeze 41 Life

Delver
May 31, 2009
I know he used to drop it and that it was tradible between your own characters, but I have not fought him in a while so I do not know if he still does. I do know that I had to beat him multipule times to get my pet. Now tha he no longer summons the other oni he does not hold the same interest for me that he use to, three well set up attacks and he is toast.

Delver
May 29, 2009
Jade Oni does drop the Jade Oni pet. I have gotten two from him so far. They can be traded between your wizards. I gave one to my myth wizard.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Skippster1297 wrote:
Hey,
I was just wondering if anyone knew if that Jade Oni dropped the Jade Oni pet. And if he does is the Jade Oni pet that Jade Oni himself drops a no trade item?

Thanks!
Travis Breeze 50 Balance
James Breeze 41 Life

yes it does it also drops a couple more items varieying between robes, hats, boots, Jade Oni pet, wands, and even some very good decks

ryskaterdude5

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Jade Oni does drop the Jade Oni pet. I have gotten two from him so far. They can be traded between your wizards. I gave one to my myth wizard.

I disagree. I've fought the Jade Oni over 100 times on my death, attempting to get the Angel Wings. Plus, on Wizard101 Central, one of the pet guides even says there isn't. But I'm starting to waver after all of you people say it does.... :?

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
he does drop it i battled him at least too times and i got it so um yea theres something to look for if you battle him

Survivor
May 02, 2009
:Dyes he still drops it because i got it today and it so cool ;D good luck trekking everyone... :D :D :D

Add me:

Karic Sunwalker - Lvl 45 Balance 8) 8) 8)

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
joseoo wrote:
he does drop it i battled him at least too times and i got it so um yea theres something to look for if you battle him
you mean besides the sword and good cloths for ice life and fire

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
I am positive the Jade Oni drops it i got it a couple days ago but it is extremely hard to get and yes it is a trade item only between your characters

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
MABorth wrote:
SorceressMiklai wrote:

I disagree. I've fought the Jade Oni over 100 times on my death, attempting to get the Angel Wings. Plus, on Wizard101 Central, one of the pet guides even says there isn't. But I'm starting to waver after all of you people say it does.... :?

I hear people say that they "farm" bosses, is that it means?

Sophia Strong Lv 41 7/8 Balance/Life/Ice
Dustin TaleTail Lv 27 Life/

Hero
May 02, 2009
Youtube910 wrote:
MABorth wrote:
SorceressMiklai wrote:

I hear people say that they "farm" bosses, is that it means?

Sophia Strong Lv 41 7/8 Balance/Life/Ice
Dustin TaleTail Lv 27 Life/

Farming is the technical term for fighting a boss multiple times, usually for a certain item.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Skippster1297 wrote:
Hey,

Thanks!
Travis Breeze 50 Balance
James Breeze 41 Life
if you want to get a good mount fight alicane swiftarrow in firecat alley he drops the starlight pony 1 day.

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Jade Oni drops his self (I mean his pet ) now I have to go and fight him! I wanna get a his pet now.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
fought him with grand master.. ithink. he said you have to make it last a while that true? i wouldnt think so

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Skippster1297 wrote:
Hey,

Thanks!
Travis Breeze 50 Balance
James Breeze 41 Life

Yea he drops the jade oni pet.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2010
I just want to say whenever my friends go to the jade palace and we get done fighting him we don't get any so is there an expert on wizard101 to help me and my friends to get the jade oni pet. :D

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
You can get Jade Oni pet in pet store at WC.. it's faster there.. hoped this helps! bye! PS:the Jade Oni pet thier comes with its card but 1. :D

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Didn't know that.I thought you could only get it by buying it from the Pet Shops in Wizard City with Crowns.Thanks for the info though.

Seth LifeShield Level 37 Magus Theurgist
Main School:Life
Secondary School:Ice

Hat:Monstrous Mantle
Robe:Tunic of Fiery Renewal
Shoes:Slippers of the Lotus
Ring:Ring of Realization
Amulet:Jade Oni's Amulet of Duplicity
Deck:Crazed Deck of Realization

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
If I battled it and i got the pet would the pet have like those blue card that come with hats, robes, boots, neclaces, and pets?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
sasukeneji wrote:
You can get Jade Oni pet in pet store at WC.. it's faster there.. hoped this helps! bye! PS:the Jade Oni pet thier comes with its card but 1. :D

No one wants to pay crowns for that, though. :P

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Yes, he drops the Jade Oni pet.
By the way, almost all of the crown pets are drops from a boss of some kind.
Hope this helps!

-Kyle ShadowFlame
Level 34 Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 04, 2010
I know I've been plugging away at about 30-40 battles with him so far. Got nice gear but no pet. I'll just keep chugging away and hopefully my time will come soon for getting one. Just hang in there.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
for some reason, when me and my friend go pet farming, i NEVER get the jade oni pet from him.

but anyway he does drop that pet