Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new school that doesnt mess with magic?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 09, 2009
k because of the most magic numbur of all (7) which is the number of magic schools i was thinking of a school of alchemy. this school using chemicals and potions that dont use magic. and instead of tracing a symbol you would mix together some chemicals then smash it on the ground in front of you.

90% chance of mixing it wright (like a fizzle rate)
and most spells would be a over time effect
the minion would be like a frankenstien thing
school colors would be dark green, and black (yea it does seem a bit like death so come up with differnt colors if you have a good idea)
so yea this would be cool cause like i said before it doesnt effect the magic number, and i think the school should be in marlybone but have a teacher (like balance) be in raven wood.
pls comment if you have any ideas like spells or what the school would look like :D

Defender
May 24, 2009
This is a good idea, but shouldn't it be easier if they were just cards lol

Defender
May 09, 2009
diablo1008 wrote:
This is a good idea, but shouldn't it be easier if they were just cards lol

if it was cards then it wouldnt be alchemy, sure the "spells" or recipies/potions would be represented as cards but when you use them in battle it should show to vials of chemicals being mixed

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
for card spells you need mana and pips what would you need to mix potions but good idea and also i think it it be cool if the colors were purple and green or just green ---- ----
V