Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I cant get on my highest character

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
I reinstalled Wizard101 on my computer, but the only worlds that loaded were Marleybone and Wizard City. So, I figured if I attempted to go to a world, then it would load as I did my last dungeon in MB. However, as it was loading the room files, I got shut out of my game. I tried to relog onto my main character several times, and I even adjusted my graphics, but it still completely exits out whenever I try to get onto him. However, I can play my level 2 character. It's also stopped loading Krok, so I dont know how it can fix itself. Please help?

Hero
May 02, 2009
I had the same problem long ago, but with me, I was stuck inbetween olde town and cyclops lane with my grand fire.

When I got a new computer though, everything was fine, so your best bet would be to try it on another computer and see what your results are.

Hope I helped some.

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
its happened before to me but maybe your computer was slow at the time so dont worry it might not be something wrong with your computer you can also try to ask Mr. Lincoln too (if you didnt already) hope i helped

Blaze Skyfist lvl21 Ice School