Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Having arenas in our houses

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
I kinda thought it would be nice to have arenas in our own house.

The person who sells them could be diego and they can cost maybe 1500 tickets?

It could work like a free arena when you run into the circle a timer counts down and waits for people to join.

And maybe we could buy target golems from diego for 400 tickets?

You can place them into the arena whenever you want but when they are defeated or they defeat a player, they are placed into the little furniture tab.

There are rank 1 balance golems that know imp thunder snake and dark fairy and balance blade. their health is 150 and a natural staff attack that deals 80.

Rank 2 life golems- imp leprechaun life blade fire cat they have 350 health
Natural attack- staff attack that deals 90

Rank 3 fire golems- sunbird fire elf fire cat snow serpent fire blade fire trap fire bats. they have 460 health
Natural attack- staff attack that deals 100

Rank 4 death golems- vampire banshee ghoul dark fairy death blade death trap they have 550 health
Natural attack- staff attack that deals 120

Rank 5 ice golems- ice wyvern evil snowman tower shield snow serpent frost beetle ice blade ice trap they have 1100 health and a natural staff attack that deals 150

Rank 6 myth golems- minotaur humongofrog cyclops troll blood bat myth blade myth trap they have 880 health staff attack that deals 160

And the last and hardest ones of all:
Rank 7 storm golems- stormzilla kraken storm shark lighting bats storm trap and storm blade they have 1200 health natural staff atttack deals 200

no gold and xp are gained when they are defeated but players who are watching are able to bet items and treasure cards on fights if they win or not.

Hope this idea comes to life

Andrew Dragonstalker level 46 balance

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
ok so why does it have to be tickets? i posted a thread like this somehwere i think but mine was diff. i said maybe the houses can come with a training arena and you choose a enemy and lvl to fight and you train with it and it has all the spells depending on what school you choose and lvl you choose on enemy.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
heartwalker1 wrote:
ok so why does it have to be tickets? i posted a thread like this somehwere i think but mine was diff. i said maybe the houses can come with a training arena and you choose a enemy and lvl to fight and you train with it and it has all the spells depending on what school you choose and lvl you choose on enemy.

It should be tickets because if its gold non members could aquire these EASILY and not crowns because people kinda whine about having to constantly buy crowns to get cool stuff.

This way its fair.

Plus the arena is more of the pvp kind i am talking about.

And i was talking about free arenas where players could fight each other in their houses instead of having to watch from some boring stands.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
actually both those are pretty cool ideas. Just like how sometimes in the arena there becomes like an "open arena" were anybody can join. That would be really cool to have one in your house! I dont know about the betting thing though :? 8)

Defender
May 24, 2009
I think this is a great idea and had the same idea as yours :-)! I would hope for this to be something that should be considered in the game. I agree the arena should be bought with arena tickets since it is an arena and it can encourage other players to do arena too! I think the golems are great too, but i would wish to have something different for each rank and have each rank have different schools to battle against. So yeah this is a great idea

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
and so what if non members can buy them i was a non member and always wanted to buy theses cool stuff that was in game.

and some ppl got to understand some ppl are paying for the game and why pay more just for crowns ppl got to think first before they start saying stuff

Survivor
Nov 04, 2009
i love this idea and maybe there should be a house instead of just the fighting cercle and the owner of the house has all the responsibility likr there should be rules that the owner can chose from and you have to ask the owner to go in the battle and the owner has his own little stand were he can see the battle and what the people are going to cast.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
heartwalker1 wrote:
and so what if non members can buy them i was a non member and always wanted to buy theses cool stuff that was in game.

and some ppl got to understand some ppl are paying for the game and why pay more just for crowns ppl got to think first before they start saying stuff

I wanted to replace ''non members'' with noobs but that would be a mean word.
But also in one subscription you could buy at least 10 or 11 arenas since all you need is a subcription to play ranked matches.
Then EVERYONE would have an arena in their home if it was gold.
Its one of those things that you dont just get a freebie to get.
And some lower levels dont even reach the level to aquire a house or dont save enough gold to buy one.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
and what if everyone would have them it doesnt matter and non members actually do make it to a lvl to get a house i had a friend who is lvl 28 non member she never got membership till like a few months ago

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
Ok so lets take the common dragon that can be bought by everyone in the pet shop.
Its not that special and a lot of people have it and no one cares for it really.
The reason why no one cares for the dragon is because anyone can aquire it.
If everyone had an arena, it wouldnt really be that cool to have one since everyone has it.
And once again, it doesnt really matter since its an arena and it should be bought with ARENA tickets.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
well not most people pvp some people rather stay out of the arena cause of treasure card users like some balance bolters

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
sparkboy187 wrote:
Ok so lets take the common dragon that can be bought by everyone in the pet shop.
Its not that special and a lot of people have it and no one cares for it really.
The reason why no one cares for the dragon is because anyone can aquire it.
If everyone had an arena, it wouldnt really be that cool to have one since everyone has it.
And once again, it doesnt really matter since its an arena and it should be bought with ARENA tickets.

Thats very fair. BUT, it should be permanent. Once you have it, you have it forever. I dunno bout you, but 1500 tickets each battle seems kinda bothersome.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
I have a person who has a negative rank in arena play. It wont let them play anymore, and has a question mark above their head for rank.

Can anyone help?