Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

aww no prize?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
why isnt there a prize/reward for "the final countdown" i mean its MALISTARE we cant even get so much as a pet or even a peice of clothing with a card. (ignoreing malistares crown items)

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
I would love to help but twio things, I have never fought Malistare so I wouldnt know and I am listening to my toons. d-_-b

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Hero
May 02, 2009
I guess the reward would be the items he drops, like the grand robes for each school. They all give some sort of boost for that school, as well as a school related card. He also Drops a grand athame and a grand ring (I have both) that give a health and power pip chance increase, as well as some sort of healing boost.

As for housing items, the crate of chickens isn't a crown item, as it can be sold at the bazaar (I have the item, but have not sold it at bazaar or anywhere else).

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
flash33 wrote:
I guess the reward would be the items he drops, like the grand robes for each school. They all give some sort of boost for that school, as well as a school related card. He also Drops a grand athame and a grand ring (I have both) that give a health and power pip chance increase, as well as some sort of healing boost.

As for housing items, the crate of chickens isn't a crown item, as it can be sold at the bazaar (I have the item, but have not sold it at bazaar or anywhere else).

Really..why chickens??????

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
flash33 wrote:

Yeah but if you notice every reward you get from a quest is your school.

what is up with the crate of chickens thing

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
flash33 wrote:

Yeah but if you notice every reward you get from a quest is your school.

what is up with the crate of chickens thing

seriously!! like chickens? from WC? gobbler king? crate? of? what the heck is going on around here?? either i'm losing it or chickens is NOT a "great" drop from Mr. Drakesy-wont-gimme-anything-KEWL!