Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A word to the wise or Wizard as it may be

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
PICK UP EVERTHING AND SAVE IT!!!

You may think now, "oh, I don't intend to craft"

And then one day you decide you want to do it. "Oh my!! I have to go back to all my past zones to get what I need!

You find it's limited unless you go at odd hours. And by the way those chests sometimes give treasure cards in addition to coin so dont forget to pick them up.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
Depending on the reagent's respawn time and availability, "Mark Location" can come in very handy.

Also for those reagents that are harder to find and take longer to respawn, in your game menu, go to the "Realms" button on the top right, and hop to a different Realm. Chances are, you will find all that you need :)

Delver
May 31, 2009
FYI-- the crafters that you get you quest from also sell other things than how to make clothes, rings, and such. they also sell crafting for making furnicure(?) and transmuting for example the crafter in marleybone sell a transmuter to turn 15 super common tripover them every time i turn around ore into one diamond!! there are many transmute crafting spells out there so look around. GOOD LUCK

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
PICK UP EVERTHING AND SAVE IT!!!

You may think now, "oh, I don't intend to craft"

And then one day you decide you want to do it. "Oh my!! I have to go back to all my past zones to get what I need!

You find it's limited unless you go at odd hours. And by the way those chests sometimes give treasure cards in addition to coin so dont forget to pick them up.

I tried crafting before and it didn't work out for me, and i'd much rather sell the stuff i pick up to get money for more important things...

-Luna0616