Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Would like some new housing items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
I'm on my second wizard's big house, a large Marleybone. I would like to have my second floor for dancing, dining and music. I would like to see some silverware, glass stems and related dining items added. I would also like to see the piano make some noise ( concidering what it costs.) :-) The ability to change the room music would suffice. 8)

I'm sure there are other items that others would like to see added.

Thank you for a fun game. :D

Semper Fi,

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
i think there should be many more housing items, decorating my house is one of the things i love about this game, especially i would like some curtains, and maby a bath tub, like one of the old ones with lionfeet.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
Add chandeliers to the list! Also paneled wall mirrors would be great for a dance studio!

And more pet items: like dog house, kitty scratching post, bird cage, aquarium, food & water bowls, treats and pet toys.

Historian
May 15, 2009
that's a lot of items let me add to it
iw ould like the ability to store gear in our houses on racks not just the bank and mannequins
like in the stores the ability to rack wand, swords, hammers, staves and more

ALSO i would love to have extras added to each house like a portal to a pet house
it would be fun as you could decorate it with wall paper and tiles,& and pet treats too =D as well as having yes a chandelier would be cool, BUT i was also thinking of doors, you know to an extent like to be able to put a door on rooms you dont want people in like in my marely bone house ( large one) i would like to keep people out of my bed room

and one more thing
the ability to actually sleep on your bed
THAT would be nice like it would increase the amount of health you regenerate

Community Leader
Oh I could name so many items I would like to see ;). I saw one today There is a bird bath in the pets shop in pet area ,the little bird that sits on it even moves I really want one of those :D.

So many ideas i could come up with Arthur Wethersfield ,Can we have a moment of your time ?

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
All good suggestions, but how about some more furniture?!? Please!!!!

I have only seen a couple sofas and a few different chairs. Really could use a variety of furniture items for each world (e.g., the krok chair in the MB house just looks weird.) More sofas, chairs, tables, stools, benches, shelves, etc. in each world style.

Also, how about some more large rugs? The small ones aren't terribly useful.

But I really like decorating the houses. Thank you!