Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i cant go to marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
i cant get to marleybone i reached lvl 25 but it wont let me go to marleybone whats goin on

Administrator
Entry into a world has nothing to do with your level, young Wizard.

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

After you’ve completed all your required assignments in Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre. You can visit Grizzleheim at level 5, but cannot return until level 20.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
i did do everthing in wizard city for the record and now im a level 29 ( not good )

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
lngfd5436 wrote:
i cant get to marleybone i reached lvl 25 but it wont let me go to marleybone whats goin on

You get up to every world by doing the storyline quest. In this case it is the quest that got you up to Krokotopia in the first place. This quest is the quest that gets you to each new world. It is just one long continuos quest.
Thomas ShadowStalker and Thomas ThunderBreeze