Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unsubscribing from a trial account?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
When i logged on today, i noticed that both of my accounts were unsubscribed. I had to pay $9.95 to pay for one account, but the other one is not allowing me to change it when it says its already subscribed. Right now it says TRIAL with an Unsubscribe button next to it. Is there some kind of problem with the system or something with my card?

Administrator
Oh dear!

A long, long time ago, we did battle with this particular gremlin. Apparently it's returned, only this time more pernicious than last. We are currently doing battle and believe our next spell to be the one to eradicate it from existence. In the meantime, the only means we have to fix this is to apply the subscription for you.

A matter this private cannot be done via the forums however. Please send me a ticket (the "Contact Us" tab via the Help & Support page) with the following information:

1. The Username of the account you need subscribed.
2. The last 4 digits of the card that is on file (DO NOT SEND FULL CREDIT CARD INFORMATION!).
3. The billing name on the card
4. EXACTLY which subscription you are requesting (i.e. monthly, 6 month, 1 year).

Once I have that, I can override the gremlin and get you back to rights. The other option is to wait patiently for the final spell to be cast, projection is approx. 1 week.

Good Luck & our sincere apologies for your frustration!