Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sprite Minion

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
I'm battling this dude when his RANK 1 uses a SATYR! How is this possible????????????????????????????????

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
zorro11 wrote:
I'm battling this dude when his RANK 1 uses a SATYR! How is this possible????????????????????????????????
The sprite minions specalty is healing. It's spells are

sprite
fairy
guiding light
satyr
unicorn
imp

They gave it satyr to show its really a healer. (but most of the time, they would use something like unicorn or fairy before they get that many pips.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Delver
May 31, 2009
Minions are rank 1, the sprite is a four pip minion. you will find that, with the exception of myth and death, minions can cast high pip spells. Myth and death have zero and one pip minions that are limited to one pip spells, they also have concideribly stronger minions avialible to them able to cast upto 6 pip spells. If you face a myth not fighting with a minion he is holding back, all the spots are filled, or he is a bad player who should be a different class.

Personally I believe life should have a higher pip minion like satyr or minituar

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Defender
Feb 15, 2010
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Just because it is rank one, does not mean it must only cast one pip spells. It is rank 1 because it only has a one pip attack (an imp). The sprite Minion actually has fewer spells than many of the other house minions. Imp, Guiding Light, Sprite, Satyr, and Unicorn are the only ones that come to mind.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
it was a treasure card silly I: u can get them at bazaar or even from friends
he/she prob had another character other than the lvl 1 maybe another grand hope i helped :D

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Clearly those in this forum post talking about treasure cards do not know what they are talking about. This post has nothing to do with treasure cards; it is about a minion casting a spell.

~David SoulFlame Lvl 50 Pyromancer
~David SoulHunter Lvl 50 Balance
~Darby SparkleFlower Lvl 48 Myth
~David SoulBreeze Lvl 50 Ice
~David SoulMender Lvl 6 Life
~David SoulCatcher Lvl 6 Death

Hannah has the correct response to this forum post. Thank you.

superluther wrote:
Just because it is rank one, does not mean it must only cast one pip spells. It is rank 1 because it only has a one pip attack (an imp). The sprite Minion actually has fewer spells than many of the other house minions. Imp, Guiding Light, Sprite, Satyr, and Unicorn are the only ones that come to mind.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
ChaoticLee wrote:
Clearly those in this forum post talking about treasure cards do not know what they are talking about. This post has nothing to do with treasure cards; it is about a minion casting a spell.

~David SoulFlame Lvl 50 Pyromancer
~David SoulHunter Lvl 50 Balance
~Darby SparkleFlower Lvl 48 Myth
~David SoulBreeze Lvl 50 Ice
~David SoulMender Lvl 6 Life
~David SoulCatcher Lvl 6 Death

Hannah has the correct response to this forum post. Thank you.

[/quo

You forgot pixie