Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grandmaster staffs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2008
Why is just a one grandmaster staff the dragon rider staff( it delas 100 damage) and its fire. Why you wont make another grand master staffs.? Its nt fair when you are ice and you want a grandmaster ice staff but the only grad master staff is fire. You should make new grandmaster staffs.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
There are no grandmaster staves. The dragonrider staff is not a grandmaster staff (note the level requirement is NOT level 50).

All of the higher "wands" are swords.

Defender
May 18, 2009
Edvak wrote:
Why is just a one grandmaster staff the dragon rider staff( it delas 100 damage) and its fire. Why you wont make another grand master staffs.? Its nt fair when you are ice and you want a grandmaster ice staff but the only grad master staff is fire. You should make new grandmaster staffs.

Um, there is no such thing as grandmaster staffs. There are staffs for level 45, but there are no grandmaster staffs.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Edvak wrote:
They didnt make the dragon rider staff to make the fire school look better, they made it because if you listened to what the people said (or if you didnt do the quests to make it) you would realize the dragon rider staff has a good reason to be made.

So you would need a good reason for quests to make more "grand staffs"

Explorer
May 09, 2009
Survivor
Sep 28, 2009
Hey this is Rebecca Life ans i want to know if there is going to be new lvls? i am lvl 50 and i am kinda sad this was my first w101 charter and you know my life teacher is not talking to me or the head master ( i dont know how to spell its name) It feels like i am dead no one is talking to me :( so plz plz plz make new lvls I:

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Actually I'm behind making more powerful staffs for all schools. I actually prefer staffs to swords as I feel they are more wizard like. Unfortunately, most are weaker in that they don't give the added power pip that swords do. I'm a Pyromancer myself, however I usually take weapons of other schools so I don't knock out my setups when getting rid of weakens or towers.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
dude it isnt even a grandmaster staff i wore it at lvl 46 so idk what your talking about and second the fire sword is the hardest to get thats probably why they made a staff think about it fire people have to do the labyrrinth all over just to fight the dean for 1 chane at the sword then again again again it would take weeks so dont complain seriously not only that what do you expect its DRAGON spyre dragon=fire

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
cutecat75 wrote:
Hey this is Rebecca Life ans i want to know if there is going to be new lvls? i am lvl 50 and i am kinda sad this was my first w101 charter and you know my life teacher is not talking to me or the head master ( i dont know how to spell its name) It feels like i am dead no one is talking to me :( so plz plz plz make new lvls I:

There are different posts that deal withthis problem. No offense but perhaps you should have looked around or started a new thread before you added an unnecasary post to a completely unrelated topic

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
i totaly agree that there should be staffs for all classes or at least elemental and spirit classes. :D the elemental ones could be like the fire ione only with the school colors instead of fire colors. i dont have any ideas for the spirit classes though. oh and there should be a staff that looks like malistaire's for a his boss drop. that would be awesome!