Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mannequin confusion?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
i plan on getting a male mannequin (crafting) but i saw a post saying put outfits on them is this a joke or real?

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
ShadowFireTheFeared wrote:
i plan on getting a male mannequin (crafting) but i saw a post saying put outfits on them is this a joke or real?

Real.

Madeline Dragonrider

Pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Yep, they are real. I just made my first. When you place it and then click on it, an extra option pops up that allows you to equip clothes on it.

Tara Wildlflower

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
ShadowFireTheFeared wrote:

this is real. i was amazed about it too....... one time i was just like going on youtube watching stuff and then i saw a mannequin thingy. some person dressed it and it was really cool so i decided to make a female mannequin, though it is hard. :?

Master of Ice-----
anna battlecatcher

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Yes, its real you could put cloth on your mannequin and i know this for the fact my friend has done it! :) its something really cool which is one of the facts i want to craft a mannequin myself!