Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oh my help! Read this!! PLEASE

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
HEY GUYS!

By Rebecca GoldenFriend Grandmaster Level 50 Ice

This is a little message but all I want to know is WHY DID I GET IN MOOSHU AT LVL 40?!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Administrator
Young Wizard,
Different Wizards progress at different speeds. You took your time and did you side quests, and you fought enough creatures to get to level 40.

Remember, your level has nothing to do with your entry into different worlds, you gain entry to those worlds by progressing through the story and completing the assignments you are given to you.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
May 31, 2009
Mooshu is a level 35 world if you are level 40 you have most likely spent a lot of time helping others. Kudos to you.
If you are implying that Mooshu is too tough for a level 40 I think you are mistaken. I have run many characters of different schools through Mooshu successfully.
I currently have both a balance character and a storm there and they both got there around level 35.
you can tell what level a world is for by the level of stuff in the stores.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
ZoeyZero6024 wrote:
HEY GUYS!

This is a little message but all I want to know is WHY DID I GET IN MOOSHU AT LVL 40?!!!!!!!!!!!!?

you probably didnt do big ben yet I. I

from
olivia griffindust lvl 50 ice, and olivia deathcaster lvl 31 death

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
ZoeyZero6024 wrote:
HEY GUYS!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! i wanna be you! i got in at level 32 o well better to be over leveled than to be under leveled for SURE! :-)

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
I think these two:

A) You teleport a lot and help with Dungeons

or

B) You have done a lot of side quests

But yes, Professer GreyRose is right. everyone works at a different pace. I got to MooShu at level 35, and I thought I was alone.

The good news is that DragonSpyre will be pretty easy at such a high level!

Hannah Dragonsword, level 39 Fire

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Greyrose is right. I was still in krokotopia when i was more a marlybone level but honestly i was about level 35 when i got to mooshu.
Level 47 Necromancer Ian Firecaller

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
zoromon42 wrote:

o well better to be over leveled than to be under leveled for SURE! :-)

Very true.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
So...does that mean it's really early to start Mooshu at level 30?

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
well your at a high level. even i have trouble with that its all right but if you have a lot of friends than they will have you help them alot. look im level 30 and im still starting marleybone. so perfessor Greyrose is right you start at your own pace. :D :D

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Stanford3 wrote:

Nah, there's some people who start there at lvl 25. I started there yesterday at level 32, so you're fine.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Stanford3 wrote:

No. You may have not done many side quests, and that is OK! Everyone works at a different pace, like if you and your friend entered Karate at the same time, but she was a yellow belt before you.

No one is the same, everyone is unique.

So, again, it is NOT early. And thats FINE!

-Hannah Dragonsword level 42 fire

Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
It's ok. I finished Marleybone at level 30, and finished Mooshu around level 44. I didn't know the difference between side quests and story quests until my fellow friend from my school told me the difference.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
ZoeyZero6024 wrote:
HEY GUYS!

Have you finnish Wizard city or kork or Marlybone?

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
First things first, relax. Everything is fine. As Professor Greyrose said, everyone progresses at different levels. Anyway, its better for you! The bosses won't be as hard for you and you will still lvl up pretty fast.

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Everyone gets to places at different levels. For example i know this kid who got to dragonspyre at level 25 and beat mailistare. i don't know how because i am level 29 and am in marlybone. this kid said you need to be level 30 to get there. :D