Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Duel Diego & maybe even Roland SilverHeart

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
Since Diego is a Champion Duelist (as he claims he is), I think it would be nice if that once you rach a certain rank/level in the game/pvp, that you be able to duel diego himself, and in 2v2, his partner would be Roland SilverHeart, the supreme warlord.

You would battle in the Wizard City arena (as its customed/appropriate to face them in the arena's first arena), and if you win, you get a special prize.

Tell me what you think about this idea, and feel free to improve apon the idea if you want to.

Seth ShadowCloud
Grandmaster fire/storm/ice
Former pvp Veteran
A good friend

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
That would be sweet! I want to see if he is really the champ or the chump! And I could use something new, as a Grand, there is nothing new. I'm sick of same old, same old, and I wanna duel Diego!

But I think what would be really cool is if he had stages. Ok, so first is the WC arena and he is pretty easy. Say around 2,000 health. If you win, you get a small drop, nothing too big.

Second round, Krok arena. He has about 4,000 health. Better drop.

Third round, Mooshu arena. Now he has 8,000 and it gets tougher. A really good drop.

Fourth round, Dragonspyre arena. He has 11,000 health. This time the drops are very good. Such as Grandmaster gear, or a exclusive item.

Fifth and final round, Grizzleheim arena. This is the hardest. He has 20,000 health. The drops are very, very good. Commander gear or an really expensive mount or school house.

Ok if you did a 2v2, Roland would have half the Diego amount. So WC he would have 1,000. Then 2,000 and then 4,000. And so on. But with the DS round he would have 5,000 which is almost half of 11,000.

I think that would be a great challenge! Tell me what you think!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ Grandmaster Sorcerer
Keena Firefountain~ lvl 46 Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
If you want this to be a challenge, you would need to make him smart as well as raise his health.

Raising health to astronomical levels doesn't make something challenging, it just makes it tedious.

If you can't make him smarter, you could give him more sidekicks.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
flash33 wrote:
Since Diego is a Champion Duelist (as he claims he is), I think it would be nice if that once you rach a certain rank/level in the game/pvp, that you be able to duel diego himself, and in 2v2, his partner would be Roland SilverHeart, the supreme warlord.

You would battle in the Wizard City arena (as its customed/appropriate to face them in the arena's first arena), and if you win, you get a special prize.

Tell me what you think about this idea, and feel free to improve apon the idea if you want to.

Seth ShadowCloud
Grandmaster fire/storm/ice
Former pvp Veteran
A good friend
I like your thinking 8).

I think this is how it would go: (like iamlezul said)

first stage: diaego(hmmm i was never sure how to spell it)
1,000 health and uses random spells (none over lvl 25)

second stage deigo(notice how i keep trying to spell it differntly)
1,500 health and has a helper. his helper is a lvl 50 balance henchman has 800 health

third stage dieago
2,500 health and his helper is a copycat! the copycat secretly watched your battle and uses your fighting technique/style and has 1,650 health

fourth stage dieagio(i purposely spelled that one wrong lol)
5,000 health and his helper is *drum roll* RRRRRonald SSSSSILLLLLVERHERAT he has 3,000 health and uses all sorts of spells

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Just to inform you ,I'm NOT battling the SUPREME warlod and Duelmaster alone, say with one of you friends. This can be for lvl 35+.

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
you know kings isle might make them resist well over 50%, silver heart is 35% which isnt bad but could be better and daigo ( cant spell it either) has around 60% now thats a challage

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
That would be awesome. If u win I want the best set of clothing. :D

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
lol, i would if i could duel solo. I am more of a group duelist. but if i can get to warlord, i would love to duel him

Daniel Stormstaff
lvl 43 diviner