Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Connection (READ THIS!)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Whenever i go to the village of sorrow in mooshu, weird network connection things pop up, then I can't walk. any one else have this problem?

thnx,

Hannah Dragonsword

Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
Me and My Family also have this problem. We can move just fine anywhere else in the game but we hit Village of Sorrows and we lag lock. can't move the music gets stuck in a loop and actually freeze up. This seems to be a recent problem as we didn't alway have problems here. I have no idea what is causing it but I wish they would fix it. all we can do is play other charaters at this time as the village of sorrow quests are all we have to do. We finished everything else and can't progress without these quests.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
It did happen to me. I sent an email to Support and they asked for a DxDiag report. After I sent the report, they said my RAM was low. I upgraded my memory and now it's fine. You might want to contact support. Hope this helped.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
accioliv88 wrote:
Whenever i go to the village of sorrow in mooshu, weird network connection things pop up, then I can't walk. any one else have this problem?

thnx,

Hannah Dragonsword
that happens to me all i do is hit ctrl alt and del and the same time and log off put in in your password or whatever you do and start the game :-)