Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Replay Value?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Is there really any replay value, I don't see much fun in repeating the EXACT same quests, in the EXACT same way. Hey, a kill's a kill. Yes, I know school differences, but what else can we do? Is there anything else that you guys do to motivate you to keep playing? Because I'm not finding much pleasure from the community of scammers, bolters, and stunners.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I don't PvP, yet I have 3 grandmasters and working on a 4th. When not working on the lower level wizard, I will farm for items to sell or housing items (I love decorating my house).

If you are around the bolters, scammers and stunners then you may want to try a less populated realm or spend time out of Wizard City. I have met some very interesting and entertaining people playing this game.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I don't PvP either, and still find the game fun. I solo, but I find I have a lot of interaction with others, so it changes and makes the game refreshing.

I look at the game like I do at eating pizza....changing schools is like changing toppings....but I don't think I'll give up pizza because I had the same combo once before.

But really, if you are in the game to prove yourself in some way, and 'beat' the game...once is enough...you have proven to yourself something you felt you needed. A one month sub should get you through the entire game.

If you are playing for fun, doing it again, with different friends, etc...a complete new experience.

PS-I hate, really hate, the term 'beat the game'. You are following KI's path, using common sense and tactics, with a large margin for error given by KI. They could have set this game at a mach higher level, so 'beat' would have some meaning, but it isn't, it is set low so more can have fun and complete the story. 'Complete the story' is a much better term.