Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Coven Kings help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Hi! :-) I am on ravenscar and must beat those four raven coven people, if anyone else has to do the same thing maybe we can both do it! Just name the time and place i am usually on round 4:00 pm or 5:00 pm.

~ Steven ShadowShard - Grand Master of Death!

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I too need help with those guys. I would love to work with you. I can meet you on Friday 3/26 at 5 PM.

Sierra Nightstider Lvl 47

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
ShadowFireTheFeared wrote:
Hi! :-) I am on ravenscar and must beat those four raven coven people, if anyone else has to do the same thing maybe we can both do it! Just name the time and place i am usually on round 4:00 pm or 5:00 pm.

~ Steven ShadowShard - Grand Master of Death!

I can help ya dude i need to battle him meet meet me 3/26 5:00 pm realm unicorn at coven entrance

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
If you end up not being able to coordinate the team effort, there IS a way you can do it yourself. I ended up doing it by myself as a storm character in the low 40's (I think I may have had Stormzilla). I ended up buying a lvl 50 fire, a lvl 50 storm, and a lvl 50 life henchman and basically just shielded and healed myself the whole time. I HATED doing it that way because I had wanted to actually be able to attack. I had tried it by myself a few times, and I tried using henchmen with me doing some attacking myself, but they just kept hitting ME. I ended up always trying to heal, and never had the pips to attack.

So, even though it wasn't the way I wanted to complete it, I hired the henchmen and simply stayed on the defensive and got it done.

If you can get help, that would be the best way, but if not, you CAN still complete it.

Cat