Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

please help... text box is stuck in corner

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 30, 2009
the box that you type in went into the corner and i can't get it out and now i can't see what I'm typing , someone please help, yes i have pressed the o key and i have not been muted i changed the screen res. and still nothing PLEASE help...

Administrator
If you find the chat box is suddenly missing, even after you press enter, please follow these steps.

1. Check the inbox of the email address you used when you registered for Wizard101. If you have been muted, you will have an email stating as such. Please note providers such as Yahoo, ymail, aol and aim will delay and in some cases block automated system messages such as these.

2. If you haven't been muted and you still do not have a chat box, please send an email stating this to support@wizard101.com - they will walk you through the steps.

community@wizard101.com
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
If you can click on one corner of the top bar of the chat box, you can drag it back onto your screen.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
raindancerz wrote:
the box that you type in went into the corner and i can't get it out and now i can't see what I'm typing , someone please help, yes i have pressed the o key and i have not been muted i changed the screen res. and still nothing PLEASE help...

the same exact thing happened to me :( it so annoying, if you find a way to fix it, tell me plz, ill let you no if i find out how to fix it