Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crimson Bookcase problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009

I have a problem with the Master Artisan's quest. I FINALLY got all the items together to make everything I'd need, and made up the Duskwind Tunics and the Crimson Bookcases. When I talked to Balthazar Dragonthorn to hand in the Tunics, he said to go make the Bookcases. I accepted it, and then talked to him again... and now I can't turn in the 'cases! What's the problem?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Did you make the bookcases before you had the quest? If so that could be the problem. Since you did not have the quest, the game could not give you credit towards the quest.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
superluther wrote:
Did you make the bookcases before you had the quest? If so that could be the problem. Since you did not have the quest, the game could not give you credit towards the quest.

Um, I had the crafting quest, but not the crimson bookcase part. I was still on the Duskwind Tunic part. Does this mean I have to do them AGAIN??

Hero
May 27, 2009
Unfortunately, yes, you will have to make two more Bookcases. Nothing counts until you have the quest in your book. After you accept the quest, then you have to MAKE and HAVE those items in your pack when you go to turn in the quest.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
LadyElvan wrote:
superluther wrote:

Um, I had the crafting quest, but not the crimson bookcase part. I was still on the Duskwind Tunic part. Does this mean I have to do them AGAIN??
yep :-)

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You can try crafting one of them to see if it will accept them.

Or you can try crafting two other unrelated items to see if it will say you completed the quest. (It did that to me before but I still could not complete quest until I had the items needed in my backpack.) Since it was not something I could just buy at bazaar I had to craft them anyway, so in actuality I did complete the quest.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
You might try just crafting a few small items like trasmutations. Sometimes the quest will think you've crafted the items it wants instead. You'll still have to turn the correct ones in.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
where is the duskwind tunic recipe? idk where it is and i want to know so i can complete the task...

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009

I can't find the recipe for them... I've wandered the worlds in search of the vendor who has it and have not found it yet HELP

Autumn Jadeheart Balance lvl 50