Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

another celestia hint?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
In the latest Beckett Massive Online Gamer, there is an interview with two of the Wizard 101 developers. They ask them where they get ideas for new zones and they say, "...we brainstorm until we come up with an idea that resonates...like 'how about an Empire of Crabs with sort of a Roman feel?"

The Celestia crab in the latest announcement looks awfully Roman to me :)

Later, they give more hints about stuff coming up for this year (new worlds and new activities) and say there are clues hidden in the game if you look.

Look people, look!

:)
Tara Wildflower
Grandmaster Myth
Master Artisan

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
There are many hints of Celestia in the game,,,and it was an interesting interview in the Gamer.

And a free in game item!

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I think we should be farming for pets and such for the pets doing these "amazing things" I already got a full page and a half

Historian
May 15, 2009

Well i heard they r plannin on releasing celestia this spring or early summer but thats just rumors ive heard
i dont know if they will or not so if they dont
please dont be going and callin me a liar

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
Ok i have a storm wizard in mb. One of Mr. Rowely's side quests end in Thank the lord you got my watch back, its from CELESTIA. So in celestia maybe they introduce a new type of equipment.
watches

Evan icefist Grandmaster Thaumaturge warlord
Evan stormfist Adept Diviner corporal

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
that is so funny like last year after me and a friend were doing dragon spyre i was saying they should do a roman or greek mythology place and now they're rumors about it!......cool

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Forgive me if i am wrong but, as far as we know "Celestia" maybe does not have to do with crabs or moon, sun, and stars. It could be a ball of fire for that matter, and if i am wrong forgive me but i do say there is no proof "Celestia" is underwater or about space.

~ Steven ShadowShard - Grand Master Death!

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
ShadowFireTheFeared wrote:
Forgive me if i am wrong but, as far as we know "Celestia" maybe does not have to do with crabs or moon, sun, and stars. It could be a ball of fire for that matter, and if i am wrong forgive me but i do say there is no proof "Celestia" is underwater or about space.

Well there was that picture of the "Spring Competition" which had a Greek/Romanly dressed Crab wearing a banner that said "Celestia." There's also this interview in Beckett where they brainstormed a world run by Crabs. So, those are pretty much all the proof I need. Unless, the Crabs are really from Venus or something... I'm expecting an Atlantisian theme for Celestia though.

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
ShadowFireTheFeared wrote:

your point? we are just brainstorming, it's not like we know. But ya i am sure that when it comes out a lot of people are going to be disapointed :?