Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

judgement item card?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2009
um, could someone plz tell me if there is anything that gives a judgement item card, one that can be used by any school, and if so could you plz mtell me who drops it

much appreciated
joseph spritebringer lvl 42 master theurgist

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
The Overlord Set of level 45 clothing, that is currently being sold in the Crown shop, has a robe that has a Judgment Card.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
The only boss that drops a Judgement card is malistaire. And thats for balance only.

Hero
May 02, 2009
I know that the grand balance robe has a judgement item card, and some old crown gear had them.

The Raiment of the judge has the regular version of judgement, plus all the other bonuses that crown gear gives.

Other than what I stated above, there are no items that I know of that give judgement item cards.

Now if you use a strong card (a version of tough) on a judgement, you can make that card just as powerful as an item card.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
I am a grandmaster and I'm pretty sure there isn't. Bosses don't drop cards, only gear. I hope I helped :)

Madelinelionrider lvl 50 Life

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
oh maybe you could try Malistare
I have beaten him about 8 times and i got my robe for fire on the 7th try then on my last try i got the death sword from the crown shop witch does 110 damage
So you might be lucky to get it from malistare if you dont want to buy it with crowns. :)

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
Hi guys! If your wondering how to get the judgement card i can tell you cuz i have it! K its a Balance school quest! :D