Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beginner's BAD Luck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Hi!
I just got into DS and I'm trying to do the soldiers that are storm rank 7 elite. But I can't find any! I try that maze where the crystals are and go in the doors, but none are there. So instead... I die. If anyone could help locate these guys and help me defeat them I'd welcome anybody to help. Post if you know anything! Thnx!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
They're wandering the street. They soldiers are the Life wizard (or warlock) and the Storm girl in the battle garb.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
I found those soliders. Im level45 now.I'm Brandon Winter Mask. Trust me you'tll find them. here's a story one time, i was fighting them and they usexd stormziklkla on me and i was downto 600out of 2504!!!

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Thnx guys. I've done them and I'm working in the Plaza of Conquests
with the history book/dungeon thingy. If anyone wants to help, I'm welcoming anybody! Thanks!

Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
MadiJoL wrote:
with the history book/dungeon thingy. If anyone wants to help, I'm welcoming anybody! Thanks!
I'd Love too help! Notafy when i should :-) -Cheshire cat =^.^=

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
MadiJoL wrote:
dude i'd love to help becuase i'm on the SAME quest :D and i cant get other the second floor with one person becuase they just leave! i just dont want to complain bcuz compared to the hard dungeons in some of the worlds like the labyrinth,sylvia drakes tomb, and worst of all in marleybone KENSINGTON PARK so one thing i need to know so we can meet. what time, what time zone,what realm,what area and what place to meet. cya there! to respond quote me

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Hey everyone!

No one may see this, but I am stuck again, in the Drake Hatchery. I can't get past the Warlocks. No one can help me and I've worked on them for months! I only have one, so I need help. Thanks to anybody that helps!

Scarlet Silverspear lvl 47 Myth/Fire/Storm

Suri lvl 17 Ice/Balance