Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

AAAA

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 25, 2009
Ok..... first things first..... I made the title AAAA so I can find my post easier. LOL

Now for the main point....
A story!

This will be in parts.

Once in a land called Streamwave there was a small village.
It was time for the annual magic fair!
All the villagers came. Some to watch and others to compete.
Lillian, the daughter of the king, was boasting about how she would most certantly win.
The other contestants were three girls and two boys. The first girl was an elf with long blue hair and very pale blue skin. Her name was Hanaes Rea.
The second girl was a young centaur named Kim.
The third girl was a half dragon sorceress with long white hair, and dark brown skin. Her name was Destiny Dragoncoin.
Sadly, the two boys were the bratty sons of the king, and diserve no description.

The competition had started!
Lillian cast a fireball spell and destroyed one of the targets.
Next, the two bratty princes made lightning come out of the sky, frying the prize pig across the road.
It was now time for Hanaes, Kim, and Destiny to preform.
The crowed went silent. All eyes were on them...

To be continued.....

EDIT: The conversation down below got pretty long so I will have to continue the story up here.

(ahem)

The crowed went silent. All eyes were on them.
First, Kim created a giant fish out of fire.
The crowed cheered, but Lillian was not happy!
"It's not fair" she said, with a look of pure hatred on her face. "I have to win!
She watched as Hanaes went into the ring.
Lillian was trying hard to think of a way to stop the others from winning when an idea came to her. "If you can't beat them SMASH THEM!" she thought.
She ran to the house of a powerful wizard and climbed in the window.
"What could I use?" she wondered as she looked around.
Suddenly, she spotted an orb on the table.
"perfect!" she whispered to herself as she put the orb in her pocket. "This is just what I need."
Lillian arived at the ring just in time to see Destiny enter.
Destiny began a show of bright colors and lightning, but before she could get to the best part, Lillian threw the orb into the ring.
The orb exploded and created a vortex that swallowed Destiny and her friends.
Everyone gasped as the three of them vanished into thin air....

TO BE CONTINUED......

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Merekid wrote:
Ok..... first things first..... I made the title AAAA so I can find my post easier. LOL

Now for the main point....
A story!

This will be in parts.

Once in a land called Streamwave there was a small village.
It was time for the annual magic fair!
All the villagers came. Some to watch and others to compete.
Lillian, the daughter of the king, was boasting about how she would most certantly win.
The other contestants were three girls and two boys. The first girl was an elf with long blue hair and very pale blue skin. Her name was Hanaes Rea.
The second girl was a young centaur named Kim.
The third girl was a half dragon sorceress with long white hair, and dark brown skin. Her name was Destiny Dragoncoin.
Sadly, the two boys were the bratty sons of the king, and diserve no description.

The competition had started!
Lillian cast a fireball spell and destroyed one of the targets.
Next, the two bratty princes made lightning come out of the sky, frying the prize pig across the road.
The crowed went silent. All eyes were on them...

To be continued.....

NICE STORY! Want to meet on the game? Reply and I'll try to get us a time.

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
mman17 wrote:

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.
I supose we could try to meet in-game.... there are a few problems though...
I might not see your post in time, or I might not even be able to come online....
But I'll try! Hopfully it will work.

P.S. You will need to tell me the name of your wizard and what it looks like. And the place to meet. I suggest the giant unicorn statue on Unicorn Way. It's easy to find.

Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 42 Balance/Ice
You will know what I look like by the description in the story.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Merekid wrote:
mman17 wrote:

I might not see your post in time, or I might not even be able to come online....

P.S. You will need to tell me the name of your wizard and what it looks like. And the place to meet. I suggest the giant unicorn statue on Unicorn Way. It's easy to find.

Ok, so I kind of look like this:

MooShu green and white robes, angel wings, MooShu brown shoes, MooShu green and white hat, and a Firezilla pet. So, I think I might be able to come on Friday night, maybe Ambrose server. Tell me what you think because I don't want this to be unconsidered. If I can't come, or you can't come, we'll just have to say it on the boards.

Matthew SpriteFriend, Magus Thergiust lvl 39

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
mman17 wrote:
Merekid wrote:
mman17 wrote:

Ok, so I kind of look like this:

MooShu green and white robes, angel wings, MooShu brown shoes, MooShu green and white hat, and a Firezilla pet. So, I think I might be able to come on Friday night, maybe Ambrose server. Tell me what you think because I don't want this to be unconsidered. If I can't come, or you can't come, we'll just have to say it on the boards.

Matthew SpriteFriend, Magus Thergiust lvl 39

Tomorrow is friday... so I'm not sure if you'll see this by then.
I just wanted to say that Ambrose server is usually full. But I think it should work.
And now that I've thought about it I don't think the story description is good enough. So I'll add on to it.

Dark brown skin with white hair.
(more information)
Outfits are..
1 Blue uniform with green trim, hat with mask, and Dracomancers shoes.
2 Green outfit with big hat. Yellow trim on the outfit. Tan trim on hat and shoes.
3 Black outfit with hood. Hood is all black. The rest of the outfit has a white trim.
4 Mooshu outfit. Yellow with blue trim.

Pet: Tricky Dragon named Lady Cookie.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Ok, so if one of us can't make it, or both, just post again. Maybe Pixie server? I think it woud be better if the server isn't full. So I guess possibly I could come at 6, and if I'm not there, or you're not there, we'll just have to make another time.

:D

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Defender
Nov 25, 2009
mman17 wrote:
Shoot ... is it eastern time? Because I don't see you ...

Hmm.... well I don't really know what time zone I'm in..... it would be easier if they were all the same. :D

P.S. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can continue my story?

Annoyingly yours,
Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 43 Balance/Ice
Starbright Piggle .. Toontown

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Defender
Nov 25, 2009
LOL Funny how things sometimes just fall into place. As I said in the game... Nice to meet you!

P.S. I have continued my story up above.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Hmm... I have an idea! How about making it so in the dark vortex, Malistaire is there (his spirit), and he summons his minions to stop the characters?

Then maybe the characters could have to find yet another orb and smash that one to get back to the dimension the characters were to begin with in the story? Then, accidently maybe Malistaire gets out, and traps everyone in the whole spiral in his dimension?

Just a rusty thought, lol.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Merekid wrote:
LOL Funny how things sometimes just fall into place. As I said in the game... Nice to meet you!

P.S. I have continued my story up above.

Sorry it has been so long since I've seen this post last. I was mounded in other new posts :(, this board is getting cluttered with ideas! Well, I had an idea posted (not very sure if Kingsisle will aprove it, lol) but if they do aprove it, I hope you like the idea!

Keep up the good work on the story!

(Oh, one more thing, maybe you should retitle it on your next new post! Not that AAAA isn't interesting! Lol.