Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new mount ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Artimis10 wrote:
I was thinking of some new mount ideas here they are:

fire wizards-fire bird wings and fire cat mount

Life wizard-unicorn (they already have the seraph wings)

myth wizard-Orthrus mount and blood bat wings

balance wizard-Hydra mount and scarab mount

ice wizards-snow serpent mount and ice wyvern mount

death wizard- dark fairy wings

Tell me what you think!!!!

I have an idea for a mount how about a one legged ostrich? lol ok sry just having fun :)

Survivor
Sep 30, 2008
i think a black panther for death school or a white leapord with black spots would be nice...i love panthers

Survivor
May 24, 2009

I love that idea I think a giant fish mount would be pretty cool! But I have my own ideas, they should have a Centaur mount ( I think that would be awesome! ) Or a better version of the dragon mount, I mean they should make it look better. Also I totally agree with dying your mount.

P.S, There was a post with a flying carpet mount I think that is a GREAT idea! Ty for reading:D

i luv your idea of a centaur mount! that would be epic! and i do agree with u on the better-looking-dragon thing.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Heres my ideas for fire a fire dragon , for ice a ice wolf , for life a centaur, for storm a thunder snake, for death a danger hound,for myth orthrus

Travis HawkStone lvl 50 Fire

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Artimis10 wrote:

I love that idea I think a giant fish mount would be pretty cool! But I have my own ideas, they should have a Centaur mount ( I think that would be awesome! ) Or a better version of the dragon mount, I mean they should make it look better. Also I totally agree with dying your mount.

P.S, There was a post with a flying carpet mount I think that is a GREAT idea! Ty for reading:D

i luv your idea of a centaur mount! that would be epic! and i do agree with u on the better-looking-dragon thing.

Dude, a Centaur mount would be freaking awesome! But all of this ''Greeak Mythology mounts'' ideas have got me thinking... What if there was a Cerberus mount? What would that do for Wizard 101?

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
I'm fine with the school mounts as long as, like the houses, any school wizard could have them. Here are my favorite ideas I've read along with a few originals:

Skeleton Horse (Or maybe a zombie-type, but I prefer the skeleton)
Centaur (Possibly with different fur color choices like the current horses)
Flying Shoes (Just like the Greek god Hermes)
Large Hound/Wolf
Flying Carpet
Sasquatch/Yeti-type monster (And you ride on its shoulders)
Large Bird, like a phoenix/raven (And it picks you up in its talons/claws)

Rebecca Moonstone, Adept Sorcerer
Heather Willow, Apprentice Theurgist

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Great mount ideas! But what if they were a quest, like the pet! After all...Celestia is coming and the level cap will be raised, right? So why not another end game quest that gives a card and a mount?

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Ladric wrote:
I'd like to see flying carpets as mounts. The wizard would sit cross-legged on it and it would swoop and bank as he turned. Of course, they could be school-theme coloration, or maybe a few misc. patterns. This would look super cool with some of the Krocotopia clothing!
I agree, flying carpets would be a logical mount and very cool.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
A flying carpet would be cool or even a winged horse. You must let players change the colors of their mounts. That is just a logical thing to do. I hate having the same mount and color as everyone else. I know sooner or later someone will have the same color as you, but that's beauty of coloring your mount, you could change the color to something off the wall. Just a suggestion. :P