Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do the bosses cheat in Briskbreeze Tower?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
Youtube910 wrote:
goodmood wrote:
nick5678910 wrote:
Wait, first HOW DO YOU GET TO BRISKBREEZE TOWER? Please reply

I believe it is a level 50 quest picked up in DraagonSpyre.

Actually, you get it from Private Muldoon in Olde Town right by the Bazaar. Then you have to find Private O'Doyle then Mindy PixieCrown, THEN Kirby LongSpear. You must be lvl 50, or else Private Muldooon doesn't have the over his head.

Sophia Strong lvl 50 Master of Balance

First off I think the lvl 50 gear should be better. My stats went down when I collected mine so I keep on my crown Gear. Only one piece had a card adn that was the robe. I am highly disappointed in what I got. I think they should increase the gear to better stats if they are going to have cheating bosses. That is just my opinion.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
i agree, although in warehouse that is pretty dumb because of four bosses all at once, like the ones in grizzleheim, but the cheating bosses make it through the roof, Kings Isle cannot expect people to stay on wizard101 if there is nothing to do for grandmasters that isnt too tough now can they??!!

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
I went into Briskbreeze Tower on Colossus Boulevard. Daren Whisperwind said to me, "The bosses here will cheat, they have more power than wizards" or something like that. What stuff can the bosses do that wizards can't?

Ok, so once your a grandmaster you don't level up anymore?