Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get Mythblade?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
How do I obtain the Mythblade card ? (Not treasure)

I am Life Primary and Myth Secondary.

I am level 22 at the moment and have bought all the spells from Cyrus including Humungofrog.

I checked with Ivan the Myth Tree and he does not have Mythblade recipe for sale and even if he did he wont sell to me because Life is my primary.

Please help.

Sierra Dawnflower

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
hey, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but only myth students get that. I have a lvl 16 myth wizard, and she just got that spell i think when she turned lvl 12. or maybe it was 7??? idk. anyway, when you reach a certain lvl of myth, Cyrus calls you to get something, then yells at you and is disappointed, then you talk to Ivan, he tells you to do something, then you get the Myth blade card. Only for MYTH students. not life. not secondary myth. only myth. sorry.

Elizabeth DarkEyes, lvl 16 conjurer

Defender
May 29, 2009

Myth blade is for myth school only. The closest you can come to boosting your humungofrog with blades is:

1. Get the spirits blades from the Niles the balance tree in Krokotopia
2. See if you can get one of the gift card pets that give you a balance blade. There are no pets for March 2010 that give the blade, but keep yours eyes open for it.

Good luck!

SirKato wrote:

I am level 22 at the moment and have bought all the spells from Cyrus including Humungofrog.

I checked with Ivan the Myth Tree and he does not have Mythblade recipe for sale and even if he did he wont sell to me because Life is my primary.

Please help.

Sierra Dawnflower

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
carterma wrote:

Myth blade is for myth school only. The closest you can come to boosting your humungofrog with blades is:

1. Get the spirits blades from the Niles the balance tree in Krokotopia
2. See if you can get one of the gift card pets that give you a balance blade. There are no pets for March 2010 that give the blade, but keep yours eyes open for it.

Good luck!

You can also look in the various stores and the bazaar for items that give you balance blade and/or boosts for your Myth spells. Boss mining will give you gold and items you can sell, and you can get some very good gear from the WC bazaar for a few thousand in gold.

James DragonRider (Lvl 21 Balance/Life)

SirKato wrote:

Please help.

Sierra Dawnflower
</div>
</blockquote>