Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Castles for the new world Celestia

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 28, 2009
Well when my friend told me about Celestia, I believe it would be trapped under water. Well I got SO inspired, I designed both castles! I especially liked the really big fancy one! If the people of Wizard101 respond, I will give ALL the details i made up for that castle!

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
Well when my friend told me about Celestia, I believe it would be trapped under water. Well I got SO inspired, I designed both castles! I especially liked the really big fancy one! If the people of Wizard101 respond, I will give ALL the details i made up for that castle!

Ok, everyone is talking about a "new world" called "Celestia," but it isn't confirmed, and I don't know if there will be a "Celestia" or not. However, I did see a crab with a "Celestia" ribbon one that one Ravenwood news post, so there might be a world of Celestia. I'm not sure if I believe that it would be underwater (I have read that many people think it will be because it is a crab with the ribbon for Celestia) because the name suggests that it is astronomy themed, or about stars or something. Even if it isn't completely confirmed, I would certainly like to here your idea.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
I got two houses

River Sea Bed
Have it under water with ocean view
Price: 15000 gold. 2037 Crowns

Ring Circut
A rock on celestia's ring with a Sci-Fi themed house. 4 stories with a rooftop view of the rest of the spiral.
Price: 50000 GOLD 500 CROWNS

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
Melissa423771 wrote:

Ok, everyone is talking about a "new world" called "Celestia," but it isn't confirmed, and I don't know if there will be a "Celestia" or not. However, I did see a crab with a "Celestia" ribbon one that one Ravenwood news post, so there might be a world of Celestia. I'm not sure if I believe that it would be underwater (I have read that many people think it will be because it is a crab with the ribbon for Celestia) because the name suggests that it is astronomy themed, or about stars or something. Even if it isn't completely confirmed, I would certainly like to here your idea.

They have been confirmed just look on the main page of the site

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Where do you buy them?
Iridian Talebringer
Legendary Sorcerer
harrypotter3542 wrote:
I got two houses

River Sea Bed
Have it under water with ocean view
Price: 15000 gold. 2037 Crowns

Ring Circut
A rock on celestia's ring with a Sci-Fi themed house. 4 stories with a rooftop view of the rest of the spiral.
Price: 50000 GOLD 500 CROWNS