Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with Earth Shrine

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 26, 2009
OK. So I was at Shiritaki Temple and I defeated the monsters guarding it. After I beat them it wouldn't let me use it. Can you please help me with this? Last time I went in, I had to leave for dinner. I should of reported this a week ago. I know, it's strange.

-Anthony Redflame Level 42 Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I have the same problem but with the air shrine. At the Elemental Shrines place which are four...I defeated the guards and wouldnt let me use the Air Shrine. This is the third time making the attempt. Please help!!!
-Brian Lvl 42 Mastermind

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
firebox360 wrote:
I have the same problem but with the air shrine. At the Elemental Shrines place which are four...I defeated the guards and wouldnt let me use the Air Shrine. This is the third time making the attempt. Please help!!!
-Brian Lvl 42 Mastermind

Why did you keep the thread alive! This was extremely long ago. Now it is working completely fine. Anyway I will help you with Plaque Oni now that I have greatly improved By defeating a Level 12 Myth Warlord 2 times, even though he beat ME 2 times.

-Anthony Redflame Level 46 Necromancer

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
firebox360 wrote:
-Brian Lvl 42 Mastermind

Why did you keep the thread alive! This was extremely long ago. Now it is working completely fine. Anyway I will help you with Plaque Oni now that I have greatly improved By defeating a Level 12 Myth Warlord 2 times, even though he beat ME 2 times.

-Anthony Redflame Level 46 Necromancer

this is terrie earthcatcher, i am having some major issues with the air temple.. between monday night the 5th of july till 2night july7,2010 i have done this air temple everyday now and when i defeat the guards i cant activate the air temple.. what to do.. i am t ired of doing this over and over.. i even had help and nothing happened for me.. plz rectify this for me..plz

Survivor
May 02, 2010
i know i have the same problem right now and i got friens to port to me and none of them could activate it either.

Oh by the way the air shrine is the one not working for me right now

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
has the problem been rectified , in doing the air shrine. today is july 9,2010 i will try again, if not i will repost the problem , thanks again, if anyone can help me, plz do !