Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a trip to the past

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
have you wondered what it would be like if the death school was still in ravenwood if the land was not broken if bartlbe still had the eye of the past if dragonspires lava was water and no melted houses if malastire still teached death and his wife was not dead and the worlds was not broken in to parts well all that is in the past so how about the spire door could go back in to the past well have more ideas post your idea

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
frogboy38668 wrote:
have you wondered what it would be like if the death school was still in ravenwood if the land was not broken if bartlbe still had the eye of the past if dragonspires lava was water and no melted houses if malastire still teached death and his wife was not dead and the worlds was not broken in to parts well all that is in the past so how about the spire door could go back in to the past well have more ideas post your idea

their is a part in dragonspyre where you can go to the past

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
bdawg99 wrote:
frogboy38668 wrote:

their is a part in dragonspyre where you can go to the past

yes i been there but i'm talking about all the worlds put together into one world and to travel to other parts like from wizard city to kroktopia through portels like in the crown myth house. :-)
ps:thats where i got the idea :?