Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My possible new school.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Lemme know what ya'll think of my possible new school suggestion for W101. I was thinking a good school would be school of sky or air.

Wizards: Aviators (possibly, its a working title)
Possible spells: Tornado-like the equivalent of meteor strike or blizzard
Skynaught-a sky warrior that is summoned and does damage equivalent to that of frost colossus, helephant, wraith etc.
Gust-decreases enemy accuracy by 20 percent over three rounds, or it could be a ring like wildfire, darkwind, sanctuary etc.
Griffin-a Griffin is summoned and does 500+ damage to each player plus accuracy decrease. (this would be the grand spell)
Keen eye-boosts accuracy to user by 30 percent
Colors: Light blue and white or brown and light blue
Gem stone: Quartz

As you can see I based the School of Air around accuracy, so it would be very accurate. It is a work in progress, but I think it is coming out good so far. I'd like feedback and suggestions. Feel free to add on if you think you got a good idea.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
I like it! It seems coll, and we could use one of the player-made-up one spells!

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
I do have to admit, that's a good idea. But I disagree on the accuracy spells. There are potions that can do that. Besides that, it's just luck. Maybe a damage spell to replace it? I had an idea when I saw this-

Flock- It's like Locust Swarm for the Sorcerers, except it's a bunch of owls or something attacking the opponant.
Damage: 250-300

-Savannah JadeDust, Level 23 Sorcerer

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
BTW Ice colors are blue and white, so navy and brown would be cool. Fun idea!!!! I would like this school. Although... does sound like a mixture of storm and balance but better (no effence Diviners and Sorcerers) But i love this idea

Survivor
Sep 23, 2009
Elizina wrote:
Lemme know what ya'll think of my possible new school suggestion for W101. I was thinking a good school would be school of sky or air.

Skynaught-a sky warrior that is summoned and does damage equivalent to that of frost colossus, helephant, wraith etc.
Gust-decreases enemy accuracy by 20 percent over three rounds, or it could be a ring like wildfire, darkwind, sanctuary etc.
Griffin-a Griffin is summoned and does 500+ damage to each player plus accuracy decrease. (this would be the grand spell)

As you can see I based the School of Air around accuracy, so it would be very accurate. It is a work in progress, but I think it is coming out good so far. I'd like feedback and suggestions. Feel free to add on if you think you got a good idea.
ok not the best idea but i like it.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
sorry, but these are over powered, second helephant colossus and wraith all have different damage, third storm is water electricity and AIR

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
I want to get the point across i always here ideas like this......WATER AIR AND WATER ARE STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i dont like being mean but i sick of seeing things like this

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
Artimis10 wrote:
air is similar to storm

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AIR is not storm. AIR is Ice. it come from the giants of the AIR. WATER is not ice. WATER is STORM. WATER is STORM coming from the triones of the WATER. i always get i ti dont c y u people dont. maybe its cause i'm balance :) :P

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
OMG that is such a cool idea!!!!
maybe for a spell:
Harpy-dose damage equal to like storm bats or ghoul
anyway just a thought
but again love the idea!! hope it happens

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
Elizina wrote:

i think keen eye was a balence spell

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
miker01 wrote:
Elizina wrote:

i think keen eye was a balence spell
Yes keen eye is a balance spell. But on the other hand nice school! I was trying to make a school of time (will someone read my posts for it) Pizzaboy4853 look for all posts with that and reply BlazeFireSpear Level 22 Pyromancer Go Fire

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
I think that's a great idea!
I was thinking of like a water school or something. Maybe a spell called whirlpool that's like sandstorm!

:)

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
I would like to point out to all the people who are saying air/water are like ice or storm, no they aren't. Storm is LIGHTNING! Thats why they have a depiction of Zeus as the grand spell. Have you never noticed Lightning bats, thunder snake, wild bolt, all lightning. The triton summons a lightning bolt to hit with. Also, the icon of storm is a lightning bolt. So air is not the same thing. Also, person who said school of time, good idea, i like it.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
i think there should be some healing spells.

cloud: A big cloud appears and a bunch of light comes out it gives you 350 health for 3 pips

thats all

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
center591 wrote:
i think there should be some healing spells.

cloud: A big cloud appears and a bunch of light comes out it gives you 350 health for 3 pips

thats all

lolz interesting thought but thats kinda already been done with Regenerate for life school. Plus, death and life are really the only ones that get healing spells. Its lame but that's just the way it goes ^^

Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
I think a good spell would be air sucker.

Air Sucker,
Level:39
Number of pips:5
Type:Hit
How much: 533-600

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I like it though it does semm simalar to storm...

An idea would be
Name: Hurricane
Accuacy:75%
Pips:5
Level:26
Damage:355-435 to all enemies

sorry if I broke any rules I am a little nervous this is my first post

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
Magico2579 wrote:
I think that's a great idea!
I was thinking of like a water school or something. Maybe a spell called whirlpool that's like sandstorm!

:)

AWESOME! and maybe a wave just like tempest! WATER = STORM
i am so tired of posting that!

Survivor
May 02, 2010
i think the new school should be graval because we have nuttin like it we should call them grey mancers :-) also it makes me mad dat all you guys are suggesting the same thing over and over again

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Storm is not the same as water. If it were water then it would be school of water, and all the summoned creatures would water creatures. Again, the only thing linking ALL spells in storm is lightning. And thats the point, the thing that all the spells in a school have in common, which in this case is lightning. So for the final time, STORM IS NOT WATER...or wind for that matter.

Survivor
May 23, 2010
AlecVolterra wrote:
air is wind and Wind Water and Electricity is STORM

Ok Alec theres one thing wrong with this...they are just wanting strictly AIR only. Stop being a troll, its a good idea its creative.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
bobrocks595 wrote:
I want to get the point across i always here ideas like this......WATER AIR AND WATER ARE STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i dont like being mean but i sick of seeing things like this
LET ME GET THS POINT ACROSS NO THEY ARE NOT!!!!!! storm is triton and tempest ok thats all it has in common with it! air? ANOTHER POINT! storm has nothing to do with air

*not to be rude and pushy but they just are not*

william battlecaller lvl. 42 fire school savior of the spiral and
elizabeth goldenblossom lvl. 32 ice school savior of the spiral