Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wild bolt

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Defender
May 24, 2009
You get wild bolt when you pass mb and for level it dosent matter as long as you passed mb :D

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
DUSTIN STORMCASTER: they should at least ban wild bolt form the arena. People always use it. Then there was one guy that just bolted three times. On me and i died cause of it. Why cant they just ban it from the arena ITS NOT FAIR!

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
zach1875 wrote:
DUSTIN STORMCASTER: they should at least ban wild bolt form the arena. People always use it. Then there was one guy that just bolted three times. On me and i died cause of it. Why cant they just ban it from the arena ITS NOT FAIR!
it is because wild bolt was not evengoig to hit you tree times that is prety much impossible with its 10% hit rate think about it it may just have been a stroke of luck

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
zach1875 wrote:

lol... storm will gladly accept the removal of wild bolt from the arena as soon as all the dispels, storm shields, damage reductions, and beguiles are likewise removed as storm often has nothing it can attack unless storm can readily off an attack with wild bolt

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
zach1875 wrote:
its fair,and im death.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
zach1875 wrote:
its fair,and im death.

Well it is fair because if your fire and you have immolate it does 600 damage or for me 665 damage. That is pretty strong and kinda close to wild bolt.

Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
zach1875 wrote:

Ban it from the game? That's a great Idea! We should do that right after we ban every other spell known to wizards!

That was sarcasim, for the young one's who don't know. Dustin, storm needs wild bolts. They balance out the schools weaknesses and defense. Besides, they only have a 10% chance of working, but the accuracy can be increased with accuracy cards, clothing boosts, and accuracy wards. If you don't like wildbolts, use tower shields, storm shields, and storm disspels.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
zach1875 wrote:

Could have sworn this thread was a question about what level you get it....