Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just an idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
I have just one idea might not help everyone but my idea is the Wizard Locater you just type in a characters name in what school they are and there lvl and it brings up there location what world they are in, there area and realm plus it would tell if they are banned offline or online. Like I said this wont help everyone it's basicly for people who got banned or lost some important friends if you don't like it it was just an idea. :D

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
I have just one idea might not help everyone but my idea is the Wizard Locater you just type in a characters name in what school they are and there lvl and it brings up there location what world they are in, there area and realm plus it would tell if they are banned offline or online. Like I said this wont help everyone it's basicly for people who got banned or lost some important friends if you don't like it it was just an idea. :D

Awsome idea i ran into a problem when someone i know and i couldnt find each other untill one of us called

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Eh the potential of helping is little. The FIRST thing i thought of is low level people keep following and bothering higher levels for gold card mounts etc.

Defender
May 24, 2009
Defender
Nov 25, 2009
It might be helpful but what about the people who have "twins" in the game?
What about the people who lvl up fast and you dont know about it?

I would like it though.... just the other day my mom took me off her list by mistake.

Hmm.... the more I think about it the better it sounds. :D

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I wouldn't mind that idea as long as you can add privacy to that. Maybe block people that are on your ignore list from finding you. (I have had a few stalkers.)

I would also like to have some sort of option to block messages and portals from individuals instead of turning on privacy and blocking everyone. Lately, if I happen to log on in the evening with my Life Grandmaster I am MOBBED by "help me" and people porting to me just to see what I am doing. Usually I am stuck helping somebody when all I really wanted to do was check something real quick before changing to my lower level Myth wizard.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life
Hannah Legendstalker Level 30 Myth

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009

Ya but maybe you write name ONLY to find a list of the people with that name. it would be WAY easier

Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
I had a few ideas,

I was thinking maybe KI could go further with the teleporting. For example being able to click on the map and porting there. Or by clicking the icon of the non players outside of a tower. It would save a ton of time and wouldn't having to worry about running into unnecessary battles.

Flint Soulwraith, Grandmaster of Life/Master of Nature