Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI plz read

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
death needs a upgrade cause one time in pvp i lot against a lvl 21 and i lvl 34 death needs better cards or a new etter world for death peoples WORLD IDEA is deathville (all schools get in but death has an advantage) CARD IDEA is death nova (does 100 damage per pip (like judgement but death) PLEASE KI add one of these

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
That deathville thing and death nova you just stole from a week old post.
And if you lost to a level 21 and you are level 34 don't whine how death needs better stuff, you just need to pvp better.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
All schools have their advantages and disadvantages. If you lose in the arena, it is not because of your level or school. I am a grand wizard and I have lost to maguses. The success of a wizard is determined by how well he or she plays and strategizes, and handicaps cannot be given to schools just because others are a little stronger. All the schools are balanced. Storm is strong but extremely inaccurate. Ice is accurate, but not very strong. Life can heal but has few attack spells, death has low attack spells, which heal the user. Balance has shields and blades but not many attacks, and myth breaks shields with first hit, attacks with second, but uses blades and traps in the process. Its all about how you use the magic, not about who hits more, what level.